Tongue-in-cheek mocks

The wording of the current WIN logo is very Nine-esque as it is (launched in 2006 around the time Nine dropped it’s dots, so I’m presuming it was done that way to look vaguely like the dotless 9), isn’t it?

A totally new WIN Network logo to coincide with the affiliation change is something I wouldn’t think to be a completely unrealistic thought.

8 Likes

I posted a Ten-affiliated Win logo in the random mocks thread and decided to throw together my version of “Win” news. And yes I know the logo is “dated”

And I’ll add an endboard for free

11 Likes

Heck, let’s throw in a weather wall also

8 Likes

Plus a mock of the board seen before a live stream of the 5pm news

5 Likes

A promo endtag for Ten Eyewitness News Sydney, featuring everyone’s favourite weather presenter. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Pls give HQ DL of this. Holy shit hahahaha

3 Likes

Something a bit more serious than my previous mock. :stuck_out_tongue: A localised-Sydney promo for Today. To make it really localised, I should of made it during 2011-2014, when Georgie Gardner and Ben Fordham were still on the program. :wink:

6 Likes

Good job, except that jump-in no longer exists. Now it is 9Now…no pun intended.

3 Likes

Thanks Alan. :slight_smile: I didn’t actually pick up on that when I was creating the photo. Oh well, I will know for next time!

3 Likes

Coming in 2017:

9 Likes

I probably would’ve used an ABC News logo myself, but good one nonetheless! :smiley:

4 Likes

Exclusive first look at Seven’s new promo ender rolling out this week in Sydney:

15 Likes

“Everything happens to Eeyore…” :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

11 Likes

Great mocks. :slight_smile:

For something really tongue-in-cheek, you could have done a “lovethisplace” Ident with the Port Kembla Steelworks in the background. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:
Thanks for the suggestion! :wink:

5 Likes

EDIT: Changed the thread to “tongue-in-cheek” with the right spelling as it was annoying my OCD. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

60 Minutes latest plan to restore credibility to the show

14 Likes

Apparently there could be a bit of a bidding war for the services of this guy!

14 Likes

Still better than fergo

4 Likes