Tongue-in-cheek mocks

Only when the ABC bothers to point their satellite to re-broadcast it.

4 Likes

That’s why it was a tongue-in-cheek mock.

7 Likes

It’d be the world’s first news channel to have a nightly closedown. :stuck_out_tongue:

How about Discovery NZ? Or TVNZ? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

ABC News channel was basically doing that from the beginning; it was switching to showing BBC World News, or Al Jazeera English, and more recently some repeats of current affairs programming… basically it closes down.

1 Like

Maybe…but I’m referring to a good old fashion closedown. You know, technical announcements, national anthems, testcards, all that good stuff. :wink:

4 Likes

With that in mind, a preview of tonight’s cross on WIN News Illawarra:

Of course I actually think Samara Gardner is one of the better talents still at WIN News Illawarra (everything I’ve heard suggests that she does good work there, so you can imagine Samara adding some value to a metro news service), but still couldn’t resist the opportunity to poke fun at the ridiculousness of last night’s cross just outside the door! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

“We are expecting a large flush of rain tonight…”

tenor (13)

8 Likes

What?!

3 Likes

Read the topic title.

2 Likes

Understood.

1 Like

Couldn’t resist! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

New Post

If Southern Cross had multi channels

6 Likes

11 not purple?

2 Likes

the darkest shade of blue I could find on word you try and get a purple one please

3 Likes

Anyone have a channel list for every digital channel past, present and in the future???

3 Likes

Ah ok.

1 Like
1 Like

18 Likes

I kind of need the total list for a TV guide project I am investing my time into

1 Like

31 Likes