Tongue-in-cheek mocks

13 Likes

A “push button” Seriously Ten Ident (Remember those from back in the day?) featuring the network’s newest personality:

Yes, I’ve probably made too many Scope-related tongue-in-cheek mocks but that “pointing at the camera looking for the off switch” scene from Isla Nakano at the end of this week’s episode - like that moment with Peter Overton during a ad break throw on Nine News Sydney a few years back - instantly reminded me of those old Ten Idents! :smiley:

9 Likes

Why I don’t make the funnies…

9 Likes

This year’s installment of “Incorporating ridiculous Gold Telethon screencaps into Tongue in-cheek Mocks”…

12 Likes

My attempt at one of the new social media graphics used for Big Brother 2020.

9 Likes

As it turns out, Jim was the first to be let go from the show.

Sorry, but I just couldn’t resist doing a quick mock promo of Marc Fennell on The Bachelor after seeing that pic! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

MOCKTheBachelorMarcFennell

6 Likes

Gretel? I WISH!

2 Likes

Because it had to happen eventually (especially following the “Slow TV” mock from a couple of years ago), a series of “World’s Busiest Stations” documentaries I’d really like to see air on SBS! :wink:

11 Likes

Television is about to go downhill… all they way down…

Coming soon to Ninnnnneeee…

9 Likes

The inevitable question posed towards one of this year’s more prominent Australian radio station commercials:

MOCKTripleMorLifeEducationTVCEndtag

Sorry, couldn’t resist! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Life Education would make more sense than Triple M.

2 Likes

In recent years, we’ve seen a whole heap of dating, relationship and wedding-themed programs on television (and online streaming services).

Just about every stage of a relationship has been covered from “First Dates” to “The Last Resort”. We’ve seen television shows that attempt to find love for geeks, farmers and autistics. There was even I Wanna Marry “Harry” before the actual Harry found love in Meghan.

But there’s never been one for us media enthusiasts…until now:

MOCKTheMediaEnthusiastWantsACompanion

10 Likes

I’m sure people don’t want to see your left or right hands…:laughing:

2 Likes

New International Fake News channel, coming soon to SBS:
fakenews
SBSBS, not no shit, but all shit.

9 Likes

14 Likes

Good to see sky news spelling as good as they report

7 Likes