Tokyo Paralympics Coverage

Live Stream on YouTube up and running. Not geoblocked in Australia

4 Likes

It’s also available on the 7Plus website/app

3 Likes

The early ceremony was a austere as the main games but it has picked up a bit later.

5 Likes

5 Likes

The coverage of the delayed Opening Ceremony has just began on Seven.

Pre-packaged “preview” started the coverage. I wonder how long this will go for, making the actual opening ceremony even more delayed!

edit: a couple of minutes in, and the first ads have come through… sigh…

Throw in a few ad as well.

As the parade of athletes starts on the live coverage.

1 Like

I wonder if Seven’s Paralympics coverage are still presented from Melbourne’s Docklands Studios (the set looks unusually dark), or from Sydney.

Broadcast starting at 9:26

4 Likes

Top feed is the 7+ feed while the bottom picture is the YouTube feed. Was able to stream live the Paralympics on YouTube so no ads

5 Likes

It appears there is a 2min delay between the two streams. I tried accessing the stream at 9pm on 7+ but it didn’t seem to come online until 9:07PM

1 Like

Good to see they’ve removed the commentators! We can now enjoy the ceremony

1 Like

Just as a time point Australia now entering the arena.

5 Likes

There’s still some commentary on the world feed but at least its not inane. Thank goodness!

A shame that ch7 are using the delay as an excuse for the advertisement breaks

Is the commentary on Seven still as bad as the Olympic opening ceremony’s commentary?

Limited on Seven odly. It’s great! No bloody Hamish.

Im actually enjoying this opening ceremony more then the Olympics. Weird it has more substance to it?

Different production team from the Olympic Opening Ceremony for the Paralympics

The former

1 Like

Of course it is. I just mean it’s interesting how understated the olympics was compared to this even if a smaller crew. Makes you wonder why the Olympic opening was so understated,

Two different feeds. The other flag is Ghana, while the right side is Australia.

1 Like