Today

A story on the hazard reduction

1 Like

Everywhere.

4 Likes

Thanks. I thought they were trialing out city based stories with the backgrounds there. But all good.

1 Like

Today show weather this week from NT with “Izza” ( Izabella Staskowski)

4 Likes

What criteria do Today use to decide to put a location bug on a story? I rarely seem them but this morning a story had multiple ones to help distinguish the location of the fires. It didn’t help much is you didn’t know where the suburbs were (I was compering what the “Campsie” bug meant)- perhaps a map would have helped.

4 Likes

or a state at least!

3 Likes

There being multiple crime scenes on the same incident to distinguish between them all?

1 Like

Today had a comparatively good week last week. The show was about 15,000 below Sunrise, the smallest gap since before Easter. Of significance, Today had a rare win across all east coast markets. The result was a combination of Today rating better and Sunrise raing lower.

7 Likes

The World Cup rugby game early Monday morning means that Today will not start until 7am on the east coast on Monday 25 September. :astonished:

Update: SA will get Today and the full morning schedule live with Outdoor Indoor at 11:30 am

WA will get filler up to a delayed 7am start for Today.

5 Likes

Wow, that’s a rarity. We haven’t seen a 7am start for about 25 years now… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Will have to see what it means for Adelaide and Perth.

Hopefully means live and special time SFS and SS in Adelaide at least.

They’re about to do that in Paris next year. 7am start

3 Likes

https://x.com/JackHahn9News/status/1703224757725127028?s=20

11 Likes

It can be avoided if the rugby is shown live on 9Gem instead.

Who’s playing?

Australia v Wales.

1 Like

Is he replacing Gabby Boyle and Lara Vella

1 Like

Australia

2 Likes

So yeah the match will be on the main channel as it features Australia, why would they move it to Gem?