Today

They are using Bracey since Charles is in Canberra for the week with a lot happening in the political world

Could have had Campbell host and Dickie on Today Extra.

There’s definitely a deliberate intent on choosing James.

3 Likes

I can’t see them having Bracey on permanent on a breakfast show as some of you may suggest “His Karl successor”, because his really does well on Nine’s WWOS coverage

Stefanovic will be back next week as Bracey mentioned it at the end of the sport segment tonight.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Waking up with Today this morning! Think I needed my Uggs 😂🥶🥶 @TheTodayShow pic.twitter.com/C4I96PwXmS

— Tyra Stowers (@tyra_stowers) June 17, 2023

5 Likes

Networks have been elevating people up to fill in other roles since the day dot. Nothing odd at all.

7 Likes

So how’d he go?

Thought he did well.

1 Like

I would suggest Bracey’s very good natural and often ad-lib performance anchoring the network’s prime time Aus Open telecasts since 2020, as well as NRL and now Nine News Sydney sport, not to mention he’d therefore be considered one of their main faces and on a decent contract plus is still young or young looking would’ve helped in selecting someone different for trialling Today co-host.

1 Like

Funny blooper Sarah spills coffee all over the desk.

Also look at the LIVE 9News newsroom on the back screen. Looks decent, they should keep it LIVE

2 Likes

Bracey a great choice. A natural. Anyone thinking it is a bad decision because he is from Sydney during origin time overthinks it.

6 Likes

Especially given the irrelevance of that to most of the country.

3 Likes

I saw that too lol I tried sharing it but it came up as error :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here you go.

8 Likes

Coincidence it happened on CNN recently? :thinking: trying to copy their virality :wink: /satire

Karlos would have enjoyed the name of that dinosaur…

Braces is a natural. Takes and deals with everything thrown at him. And - more importantly for the today show - seemingly genuinely liked by a variety of audiences.

8 Likes

Is Today broadcasting from Brisbane on Wednesday and Thursday?

2 Likes

Looks like Alex will be or Bracey. But not the whole team I believe.

2 Likes