Today

Sophie Walsh joining David Campbell this week with Lara Vella on news.

8 Likes

Glad we get to see Sophie hosting weekday again. She did a great job for Ali a while ago.

6 Likes

Jayne Azzopardi hosting on tuesday in place of Sophie

9 Likes

Maybe a different co-host every day this week? It would be good to see Brooke co-host.

5 Likes

Doubt it. Considering Jayne was away from Weekend Today last weekend I’d say it was planned this way and has had yesterday off so she can do Sydney 6pm on Xmas day.

1 Like

Would this be Jayne’s first time on the weekday show in a few years (or even her first appearance ever)?

2 Likes

She’s pretty ordinary as host tbh.

1 Like

8 Likes

Do we think that David will be co-hosting on Friday morning considering his Carols By Candlelight commitments in Melbourne

2 Likes

Most Today videos “leaves the hosts in stitches”.

They need a new phrase.

2 Likes

I do like the pairing of Jayne and David. They tend to have good chemistry. AFAIR, it’s their first time hosting together, correct?

Don’t think so. When David was hosting Weekend Today I’m pretty sure Jayne filled in with him a few times.

2 Likes

DC has finished his summer hosting duties today and he’s off to Carols By Candlelight in Melbourne.

4 Likes

Clint Stanaway co-hosting Today with Jayne.

10 Likes

10 Likes

I find Jayne very amateur. Her questioning during the interview this morning about boosters in VIC was woeful.

3 Likes

To her credit, for the second time she has called out someone who hasn’t answered her question. She commented, “very diplomatic answer about the government” when the professor she was interviewing didn’t respond to what was asked.
Most interviewers these days just ask a question, and move on to the next one, without really listening to the responses, or challenging the person being questioned.

4 Likes

Lara Vella finishes off her news duties today. Who’s next on the cards?
Also, what do we expect in Today Show Promo for 2022 tonight during Carols By Candlelight

6 Likes

Reports said the wedding took place at a harbourside location in Sydney earlier this week.

5 Likes

Used the same line/grab Sunrise frequently does in their promos: “Now to our team of reporters”.

4 Likes