Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Holidays? Yes, though, Jayne presented the Morning and Sydney’s Afternoon News yesterday.

[quote=“lepatron, post:1968, topic:101”]
I wonder whether Amelia could replace Jayne on weekend today news when Deb is back.
[/quote] Why? I would rather they get rid Tom than Jayne.

2 Likes

Jayne was at a wedding today according to her Instagram.

3 Likes

Not many would agree with me, but I would prefer to add a sports presenter to the team ASAP before thinking of shifting the everlasting musical chairs on WT.

5 Likes

I think you’ve only told us that 50 million times. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

If you ask me, Tom Steinfort & Jayne Azzopardi are great young(er) talent which Nine are very lucky to have in their news/current affairs department. Both presenters/reporters will probably have very bright futures ahead of them at the network! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

With Lisa still on holidays Sylvia continues co-hosting with Karl and Deb Knight reading the news.

3 Likes

Tom Steinfort is now on holidays for three weeks.

3 Likes

Lisa Wilkinson was involved in a Hotel accident a couple of days ago.

3 Likes

Who do you think will host Weekend Today whilst Tom is away?

Maybe Peter Stefanovic…

2 Likes

Charles Croucher

2 Likes

I would vote for CC too, an intelligent and handsome co-host for whoever if filling in for Deborah Knight (working double time this week), most likely Amelia Adams.

2 Likes

Brenton Ragless co-hosting with Amelia Adams and Jayne Azzopardi is back reading news this weekend. Amelia is also reading the weather forecast.

7 Likes

Wow wasn’t expecting Brenton hosting. That would explain why he wasn’t on the news in Adelaide last night

8 Likes

Sylvia co-hosting with Karl and Deb Knight reading news until Lisa returns.

3 Likes

I take it that Lisa was scheduled to return this morning. Deb said she was happy to be on for the week, but I hope she presents the news for Lisa’s entire absence.

Amelia Adams said yesterday that Deb will be back on Weekend Today this weekend.

4 Likes

A portrait of Lisa has won the Packing Room prize at this year’s Archibald Prize. Lisa attended the announcement with her arm still in cast.

6 Likes

The upper body looks good but her feet look weird. Huge. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lisa returns Monday.

3 Likes

Charles Croucher co-hosting with Deb this weekend.

5 Likes