Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Natalia Cooper did present one live cross from Birdsville at 9:30am today.

She said that they had been unable to get their satellite truck in prior due to flooding in the area

1 Like

With Today Sydney Reporter Lara Vella now on holidays, it is great to have Chris Urquhart back reporting this week. In Melbourne, Christine Ahern hasn’t returned since flying to Rio with various Nine News Melbourne Reporters filling in.

1 Like

After finishing reporting from Rio Christine went on holidays, in recent weeks Nine Melbourne reporters Emily Rice and Dougal Beatty have been her main fill ins.

1 Like

Karl left early to attend a special event at his sons school this morning, Sylvia took over co-hosting with Lisa sometime after 8am l think.

1 Like

Today won week 36 nationally by a few thousand with wins across the east coat.

2 Likes

They really are even Stevens at the moment

If I’m not mistaken, Today have so far won 19 ratings weeks this year while Sunrise have won 10 on a national basis.

While it’s still possible that Sunrise might just be able to retain that prized “Australia’s #1 breakfast” crown, I personally wouldn’t be betting a house on it…

3 Likes

Today has now won 19 survey weeks. If the 2 Olympic weeks are excluded, that means it can’t been beaten this year (just equalled).

7 Likes

I meant currently they are even Stevens. Winning day about almost and weeks by just a few thousand. Today got off to such a good start I doubt Sunrise will catch them for the yearly win. Competition is a good thing.

3 Likes

Saturday (10.09.16)- Sunday (11.09.16): Melbourne sport presenter Clint Stanaway is co-hosting with Deb this weekend.

2 Likes

Clint’s doing a great job.

Nice to see him co-hosting.

2 Likes

Pete is in L.A mostly reporting on the 9/11 Terror Attacks anniversary and probably do the same for the US election.

After about a month of various reporters, Today Melbourne Reporter Christine Ahern is back reporting this morning.

Ross returned this week.

1 Like

Sydney reporter Lara Vella returned from holidays on Friday last week.

1 Like

Updated Promo Endtag (logoless one is from the version shown during ACA):

4 Likes

Good to see the other mob removed. I actually like the design a lot more, obviously aligning with Nine’s on-air presentation.

6 Likes

I like the use of the square graphics. It’s very clean and tidy.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, another variant of the updated Today Promo Endtag. Taken from the end of the “When news breaks, Today is there first…” promo that airs every day before the first ad break of Nine News Now (from what I’ve seen anyway):

1 Like

Wilkins looks as if he slept in his clothes and just rolled out bed. Stefanovic impeccably dressed as usual. Jacobs doesn’t really pull off 1990s Country Road, and the guy that Jarryd Hayne doesn’t like, he seems to shop where Hadley buys his bag of fruit.

2 Likes

… and we’ll just ignore the two in skirts? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

[quote=“Seriously, post:689, topic:101, full:true”]
and we’ll just ignore the two in skirts?
[/quote] At least they’re not all in white, like they were a few years ago!