Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Do not click on it…the more its read, the more they will publish

1 Like

why? Private conversation and should have been kept private

1 Like

I have to agree with the statement.

Having said that, if what the Stefanovics said about their colleagues in the taxi were true, then I personally don’t have any respect for them anymore. Sure, the taxi driver is at fault, but if they weren’t loud mouths and kept their thoughts to themselves then they wouldn’t be in the mess they’re in right now.

The Stefanovics should know that being public figures every move they make will have consequences and change the public’s impression on them. As I said, the taxi driver SHOULD NOT have recorded the message but the Stefanovics should know better.

5 Likes

It was an Uber

Karl on the cover of Who magazine tomorrow.

I am ejoying Today at the momernt

And Richard returned this Thursday.

1 Like

Yesterday:

2 Likes

what has the ratings got to do with a person saying they enjoyed the episode?

2 Likes

Well, he seems to be the only one. Also, just in case he is suggesting this temporary team should become permanent.

Jason likes to back the underdog/lost causes. He’s Macquarie Sports Radio’s most, perhaps only, committed listener.

1 Like

Ratings are the ultimate measure of a show. They are to be revered and worshipped! Only good shows get good ratings :wink:

4 Likes

Tom Steinfort hosting with Jayne Azzopardi and Mark Burrows presenting news this weekend.

2 Likes

Annette Sharp in The Sunday Telegraph is claiming that Peter Stefanovic’s contract expires at the end of December but Nine have not re-signed him. Seven isn’t interested in him so it seems he will probably stay at Nine.

2 Likes

Given Tom Steinfort is likely to return as host, and Pete was only signed on for 12 months, makes me think it is not as cynical as suggested.

Maybe Steinfort only wanted to do 60 Minutes for a year so he took a break from Weekend Today in 2018. Remember, he only hosted in 2017 before leaving.

2 Likes

If you ask me, Nine could probably do a lot worse than having Tom & Jayne as the regular presenters of Weekend Today.

Mark Burrows on the other hand? Well that’s a completely different story…

Surely the possibility of Peter Stefanovic (and to some extent, Karl too) staying at Nine for the long run would depend quite a lot on whether or not new Today EP Steve Burling is a major fan?

1 Like

Just interested to know, what parts do you like as of right now?

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/party-coming-to-an-end-for-wilkins-as-axe-looms-over-today-stars/news-story/5f8c888b4500c888734db8a45a559d7c

Deb Knight hosting with Brenton Ragless.

Lara Vella presenting news with Tim Gilbert back presenting sport and Stevie Jacobs is presenting weather from Canada this week.

3 Likes