Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Monday -

Ben Fordham co-hosting with Sylvia and Deb Knight reading the news.

Ben mentioned that Karl and Georgie will be back tomorrow morning.

Edit- Lara Vella is presenting the weather from Melbourne.

4 Likes

Natalia returned on Wednesday.

As of Monday, Today now has Natalia read the 5.40 forecast, like Sunrise have been doing.

1 Like

I don’t understand how Natalia returned on Wednesday but has been doing a 5.40 segment since Monday? Or is starting next Monday?

Thursday (24.05 2018): Sylvia Jeffreys is co-hosting with Georgie this morning as Karl is off sick. Lara Vella is reading the news.

4 Likes

Does anyone know what happened to the new sponsor billboard as Nine returned to using the current one?

Today Show Did a live cross to albury using the local 9 news reporter due to breaking news this morning

$20 000 is up for grabs on Monday’s mega cash call.

How is that news? The jackpot has gone off for more than amount on my occasions.

1 Like

I can’t believe Today haven’t detailed a clause in The Voice live performance’s contract.

Case in point, 5 Seconds of Summer. They are set to perform on The Voice Lives on Sunday night yet, they are performing at Brekky Central the following morning! Today has no problem cross-promoting artists/coaches with pointless interviews but wonder why they can’t increase the ratings. Surely, it should be expected that they perform on Today and that doesn’t have to be exclusive.

It is sort of shooing themselves in the foot.

1 Like

Because The Voice needs 5SOS more than 5SOS needs The Voice. They have the hottest song in the country right now so they wouldn’t agree to a restrictive contract if that’s what Nine wanted.

and the people at Sunrise have a lot of incriminating photos and videos of publicists :slight_smile:

Today Perth News has returned the use of headlines (But no V/O) and with new camera positions. However the live shot was lagging though only seconds after.

BTW, the first report was live near my house and the nearby shop is usually go to LOL. Which is in Gosnells.

4 Likes

Today Perth News for 28/5/2018 which featured the headlines and new camera positions.

2 Likes

Today won yesterday, despite 5SOS on Sunrise.

2 Likes

Because of?

1 Like

These shows always suffer when they have musical guests or travel elsewhere. Seems viewers just want news.

2 Likes

Yeah, they use them from time to time.

I am starting to feel like TODAY is getting boring, they need a wake up. Taking ideas from their American counter-parts ‘Good Morning America’ would be a good idea. Refreshed studio, using stedi-cams and making the studio more elaborate would keep viewers at the edge of the seats, maybe even use the three host set up like GMA and have Alision Langdon come along. They need to wake up the show or it will keep going down in ratings and public opinion.

4 Likes

Those things are painful to use, had a sore shoulder after I used one…

Given they won the ratings yesterday and on the odd occasion, I don’t see it happening anytime soon.

2 Likes