Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Davina was a breath of fresh air on the weekend. Much prefer her. Hopefully we see more of her.

2 Likes

In 2011 for the Royal Wedding of Catherine and William, Mel and Kochie hosted Sunrise on stools from outside Buckingham Palace and it looked great. For this Royal Wedding they have gone even better (so they should as it’s 7 years later!) and it looks fantastic! However, Today seem to be doing what Sunrise did 7 years ago. Today will always be behind chasing Sunrise.

1 Like

Time to dump Karl and free up an extra million bucks a year to spend on coverage like this.

4 Likes

Tuesday (15.05.2018): Allison Langdon is co-hosting with Karl this morning live from Covent Garden, London. Georgie is off sick.

Tim Gilbert and Sylvia Jeffreys are holding the fort back in-studio. Tim is also doing sport and Deb Knight is reading the news.

5 Likes

The live shot during Today Perth News for 15/5/2018 seems to froze minutes into the bulletin.

1 Like

4 Likes

Lot’s of positive feedback on social media regarding the Karl and Alli combination.

2 Likes

I would personally like to see a Georgie and Allison combo.

2 Likes

Ali is definitely a lot more lively than Georgie and doesn’t tolerate Karl.

1 Like

Wednesday -

4 Likes
4 Likes

Does anyone have any caps or video’s of this?

1 Like

Karl from Today stitches up Sam from Sunrise thanks to Fitzy & Wippa.

Thursday: Buckingham Palace

3 Likes

Georgie’s voice isn’t getting much better, from what I saw this morning.

Sunrise and Today both broadcasting from Buck Palace today - not far from each other it seems.

1 Like

Especially for you @pelican :yum:

4 Likes

Friday: Windsor Castle

5 Likes

4 Likes

It was quite a strange set-up this morning. For the first hour, Georgie hosted from the vantage-point overlooking Windsor Castle and, with Alli off this morning, Karl was on the street, alongside the Castle, interviewing spectators- not saying that I didn’t like this though. He joined Georgie at about 6.45am.

4 Likes