Today (2015-Sept 2020)

yeah morning TV really shouldn’t be in a pitch black studio.

5 Likes

You can’t have a fake wood floor when you are supposed to be out in the backyard. :wink:

We got a shine of the Georgie Gardner we know and love! Putting Karl in his place just hilarious!

4 Likes

I’m sure that segment will make it into the next instalment of @Drew_1981’s famous “Today Show Funny Bits” uploads! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hopefully, NSW residents will get to see a bit more of that come June 11! :wink:

5 Likes

Anyone know this song?
1 Like

Sounds like this:

1 Like

whats happening June 11?

1 Like

Gold Telethon.

Knowing some of the hilarious segments from Karl & Lisa in previous years (even if they couldn’t sing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), I wonder if Georgie & Karl would also deliver some good value there?

2 Likes

Nothing there?

They deleted the original tweet.

Is this the stunt, I wonder?

Huh. News Corp suggesting that Brenton Ragless is top of the list to replace Karl on Today

2 Likes

As a holiday replacement?

hopefully this is true and hopefully very soon rather then later

No. Permanent replacement

It is so random. The only reason for this to come up is if Brenton will be filling-in for Karl soon.

Ben Fordham is definitely the favourite. I think even Pete Stefanovic has a better chance than Brenton.

The article claims that Brenton is Stefanovic’s clone, yet Brenton lacks the personality, IMO. He is also not the shock-jock host that is typically associated with breakfast.

2 Likes

I thought it suggested he wasn’t a clone. Fordham is just Karl mark 2. Pete is just a younger model. That kinda wanker persona doesn’t appeal to everybody, but Brenton is a pretty affable guy, could work well.

Monday (23.04.2018) - Friday (27.04.2018): Deb Knight is co-hosting with Karl this week.

Lara Vella is presenting the weather this week.

2 Likes

Love Deb & Karl. They make good chemistry on Breakfast TV

4 Likes