Today (2015-Sept 2020)

They don’t rate…

1 Like

Example no.1 of those talking about changing things less than a month into the new team.

Get a grip

Haha. Bang at Seven

3 Likes

Richard wasn’t at GdayUSA? I guess the bosses arent paying for his travel (first class) now so he probably won’t go?

But he’s committed to doing Today and Today Extra so can’t fly out as often.

1 Like

Found some recordings in my files, for what it is worth, if anyone is interested:

vs. :

4 Likes

Get a grip indeed. I thought it was rather obvious the comment was made in jest.

Wow, big difference, whereas the only presenter change on Sunrise in that time period was the weather presenter and Edwina’s role. Talk about consistency!

Celebration Sunday? What’s to be celebrated…

Lowest ratings in 16 years?

Bizarre…

3 Likes

This highlights how weak Tom Steinfort is in the newsreader role, I’m not sure who the right person would’ve been but there has to be a male journalist or presenter who would’ve been a better choice to co-host alongside Georgie & Deb.

2 Likes

I really liked the Karl & Lisa Duo. But I’m sure there’s more improvement to come of GG, Deb & Tom later in the year

1 Like

Here’s the official team photo of GG, Deb & Tom

5 Likes

What Do You Think of the Logo?
Good Or Worst

1 Like

That is such an awkward position for Georgie if I’ve ever seen one.

1 Like

Better. The previous logo was atrocious.

3 Likes

Nothing a good laxative couldn’t fix

For more comments like this join us over in the MediaSpy After Dark thread :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Georgie looking a bit thicc :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Maybe it’s all photoshopped

1 Like

Loved that first one… best set, graphics, presenters etc… Wendy would of been great if she was given the role when Georgie departed (but was on Maturnity leave at the time)… great chemistry with the team.

5 Likes

I agree