Today (2015-Sept 2020)

I like the wrap around screens but the desk with the stool like chairs are horrible and look incredibly awkward as presenters get up and down, they also look uncomfortable, I was watching Breakfast when I was in NZ for work last week.

1 Like

Now that’s much better

A few quick caps:

2 Likes

When is Tom going to be told to sit up straight and stop leaning on his right arm when reading the news? :thinking:

Those mic flags haven’t held up well :joy:

Still a lot of work to do.

1 Like

Not sure what effect a public holiday would have - potentially lower at breakfast? but Sunrise won every market yesterday and nationally was ahead by about 50,000.

4 Likes

Just when Nine’s primetime smashes it out of the park again, their morning woes continue. Looks like no matter if it’s the tennis or MAFS, the people who watch Breakfast Telly would somehow find the remote and switch to Sunrise in the morning.

Shame, as I really like the Georgie and Deb pairing.

The 9 logo looks better in a box (although the logo needs to be white) but I’m disappointed at the return of the weather flipper. It’s not needed IMO.

I really like how they finish off at the soft set today

Reminds me of the good old days!!
Credit to: Today Show Funny Bits

2 Likes

The new desk and ugly backdrop are very ACA… not a surprise given new EP is SB.

Whoops! Someone didn’t check if the file footage was relevant to the story! SA school zones are 25kph while the file footage shows 40kph. They did use a SAPOL officer though not some random interstate cop, but he’s nowhere near a school zone. :thinking:

On a less important note the cars in the street footage had WA plates. :joy:

3 Likes

Some caps from yesterday:

6 Likes

I really hate that coffee table.

1 Like

Needs a Sunrise/Studio 10 Today logo in front of it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah the coffee table has been pulled over from the old soft set, should’ve been replaced with something better and a little lower IMO.

5 Likes

It’s all hideous

6 Likes

But I thought you liked Today’s presentation :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have not had the chance to catch it this week. Now back in the studio, what is happening with Sport or a Sport presenter on the days that Tony is not on?