Today (2015-Sept 2020)

fake news is back!

3 Likes

Does it turn out to be an erectile dysfunction advert as well?

2 Likes

For a second there, I misread the misspelling of “dumbstruck” as “drumstick,” as if I needed to make sense of the words I was reading.

I was going to make a ribald joke to follow on @JBar, but I’ll let it pass.

1 Like

That’s a shame.

This morning:

Tim Davies was terrific today. Hopefully, they continue using him as a fill-in, even to co-host over the fortnight of Christmas/New Year.

4 Likes

More of this please Nine.

7 Likes

Yes. They are the obvious hosts.

Although I wouldn’t disagree with anyone who thinks GG & Deb would make a great (even if somewhat Sydney-centric) paring on Today…

No thanks. I personally don’t want to avoid watching Nine News Sydney most Friday & Saturday nights, knowing who’d most likely be Deb’s replacement if she were to move on from the role.

1 Like

If Alison Langdon was the Friday and Saturday replacement I she would be fine.

2 Likes

This is exactly the sort of team I think they need to move towards, two female hosts and a male newsreader. And bring back Ross Greenwood as well, at least a couple of mornings a week.

Also somebody please tell Erin that the camera can see the whole desk!!

4 Likes

Except @SydneyCityTV wouldn’t approve because Mark Burrows will most likely be promoted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Having someone like Chris Bath or Allison Langdon hosting with Georgie would be perfect.

1 Like

Lauren Tomasi is presenting the weather this morning.

1 Like

Weather?

1 Like

Or Sylvia Jeffreys

do people actually like her?

5 Likes

Tim Gilbert is returning to the show on Monday.

3 Likes

Allison Langdon and Jayne Azzopardi are hosting this morning with Mark Burrows presenting the news.

2 Likes

Jayne also reading sport and Alice Monfries presenting the weather this Sunday.

1 Like

God forbid someone is eating breakfast at 6:36am

4 Likes