Today Extra

https://twitter.com/breeamelia/status/839580256583340033

This just in - from this week a new segment ‘Seek Sonia’ will replace Dear David. Now you can have the advice you wanted from a person you don’t like /s

3 Likes

Extra will be live in Melbourne on Monday for the Morning-After.

2 Likes

Congrats to daytime TV Queen, Kerri-Anne Kennerley who has been inducted into the TV Hall of Frame. Miss her in the morning. :cry:

1 Like

Thank god! We will be able to see the morning news for once come out of studio 3!

1 Like

Not since Today Extra moved to studio 3… late last year.

LIVE from Crown yesterday:

3 Likes

Richard Wilkins co-hosted with Sonia on Tuesday & Wednesday this week.

1 Like

or low?

3 Likes

When will this show actually be axed. I really can’t stand David Campbell or the rediculous content. I could handle it when Nine still had it’s Morning News Hour at 11am now thats been cut to 11:30am which is annoying.

1 Like

What would they replace it with? Humphrey B. Bear?

1 Like

No need for the smart comment, But surely something better then House/cleaning tips, The Voice & other reality show catch ups.

Isn’t it still performing ok in the ratings?

2 Likes

Yes. Perhaps they need their executive producer to post here to get some fans on side. :wink:

4 Likes

Okay, we got a Humphrey hater here.

7 Likes

I have no clue.

Ben Fordham hosted with Sonia on Thursday and Friday this week. David returns on Monday.

1 Like

Hey there, Dear David is not a serious segment - it’s a fun, tongue in cheek take on an Agony Aunt piece. His advice is meant to be a bit silly, and give viewers a laugh.

Not having heard it, I’m wondering does it indeed have this effect?

Depends on your sense of humour