Today Extra

Maybe she just wants to do guest stints from time to time.And obviously just wanted out of Studio 10.

2 Likes

Whatever the circumstances of her departure from Studio 10, a very interesting appointment from Nine nonetheless with so much capable talent in-house.

10 Likes

Promo

6 Likes

Do you have the video of the promo?

While welcoming Ita this morning David said she is hosting ‘most’ of the week.

1 Like

No surprises that she couldn’t commit to a whole week.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Haha they’ve got Huey on this morning, I can’t believe people watch this show. It’s so stilted and boring :sleeping:

3 Likes

Is Ita now a regular fill in presenter on the show or just for ‘most’ of this week?

Appears just this week, since she’s appeared on 7 since leaving Ten I’d say she would be pretty happy freelancing and not tying herself down anywhere.

2 Likes

Ita has other commitments on Thursday; Deb Knight will be co-hosting.

2 Likes

Congrats to David for his best actor award at Helpmann Awards,well deserved!

5 Likes

Oops!

5 Likes

I have to be honest and say that I expected Ita to be a lot worse than what she is doing. She has added to discussions and involves herself in bantering.

1 Like

She needs to look a bit more relaxed.

She has smiled a few times but not enough.

4 Likes

She never used to wear her glasses on Studio 10.

Holy fuck, freaking Shangela on Today Extra!

2 Likes

Shangela and Sasha Velour did the rounds yesterday. They were both on Sunrise, then afterwards Sasha was on Studio 10 while Shangela was on Today Extra

1 Like

Funny (I thought so) moment when Ita said something like "that’s a nice name - where did… " paused when she realised the “Oh you made it up”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Deb Knight hosting today

6 Likes