Today (2015-Sept 2020)

they swapped back and forth a few times over the years.

Since 2004, at least, I am almost certain that Mel always sat on the left, Kochie on the right. Meanwhile, the Today Show has swapped around every few years.

what’s that go to do with her breaking her arm?

1 Like

Lisa has revealed she has been suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome for 20 years.She underwent a procedure to hopefully relieve her from the condition’s painful symptoms.

6 Likes

Mel was heavily pregnant as well as arm in a cast IIRC

Karl has a new tactic to deal with the paparazzi.

4 Likes

Georgia Love featured on the show yesterday morning on the ‘Head to Head’ segment. I believe this was her first appearance on Today (happy to be corrected).

Today Perth News:

Thanks @ScreenTower

4 Likes

Wednesday marks 35 years of Today.

5 Likes

The 7:30 cross is a lot smoother than the 7am one, much prefer how 9 do the Perth edition compared to Sunrise. Wish Adelaide got something similar with Today Adelaide News. It’s a comprehensive 20 minutes of local stories and crosses which is really good.

2 Likes

The only real reason Today Perth News is we are 2-3 hours behind the eastern states and in that time news is as stale as 3 year old bread.

I honestly fail to see why Adelaide is always grouped into having local news (even though they’re only thirty minutes behind the east).If there is major breaking (non-local) news, they could just go live to the east super easily.

Before Adelaide gets a thought into local news, in DST, Queensland should have local news.

2 Likes

Definitely QLD needs something in DST, if 9 want to claw back some of the margin against Sunrise here in Adelaide, they need to do something different and if that’s Today Local News, can’t see why they couldn’t give it a try.

2 Likes

I agree.

Queenslanders love their local content, so I could imagine a “Today Queensland News” working pretty well in that state.

2 Likes

That seems to have changed recently. It never used to have the cross from Karl & Lisa and it used to have a proper news bulletin today style opener.

2 Likes

Another Weekend Today without Steve Jacobs…

Stevie presents the weather on Weekend Today fortnightly.

2 Likes

Ridiculous arrangement. What’s the point? You might as well get someone who can do every weekend.

8 Likes

Yeah wonder why they bother to keep him on?

1 Like

Stevie will no doubt be apart of the 35th Bday celebrations this week. It looks like he fills in for Natalia when she gets a break too.

Monday (26.06.17): With the team on location, Deborah Knight is reading the news headlines in the studio.

2 Likes