Today (2015-Sept 2020)

More of this please Nine.

7 Likes

Yes. They are the obvious hosts.

Although I wouldn’t disagree with anyone who thinks GG & Deb would make a great (even if somewhat Sydney-centric) paring on Today…

No thanks. I personally don’t want to avoid watching Nine News Sydney most Friday & Saturday nights, knowing who’d most likely be Deb’s replacement if she were to move on from the role.

1 Like

If Alison Langdon was the Friday and Saturday replacement I she would be fine.

2 Likes

This is exactly the sort of team I think they need to move towards, two female hosts and a male newsreader. And bring back Ross Greenwood as well, at least a couple of mornings a week.

Also somebody please tell Erin that the camera can see the whole desk!!

4 Likes

Except @SydneyCityTV wouldn’t approve because Mark Burrows will most likely be promoted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Having someone like Chris Bath or Allison Langdon hosting with Georgie would be perfect.

1 Like

Lauren Tomasi is presenting the weather this morning.

1 Like

Weather?

1 Like

Or Sylvia Jeffreys

do people actually like her?

5 Likes

Tim Gilbert is returning to the show on Monday.

3 Likes

Allison Langdon and Jayne Azzopardi are hosting this morning with Mark Burrows presenting the news.

2 Likes

Jayne also reading sport and Alice Monfries presenting the weather this Sunday.

1 Like

God forbid someone is eating breakfast at 6:36am

4 Likes

Erin Molan was in Melbourne arena and hosting fast5 netball series

Allison said it was last minute so both the Stefanovic’s are enduring man flu by the looks.

She looks very tired. I assume a well deserved break after weeks of travelling and rolling coverage is on thr cards.

3 Likes

Deb Knight is reading news with Sylvia in New Zealand for the Royal Tour.

4 Likes

Ben Fordham has told The Daily Telegraph “I have no intentions of going back to Today”. He is happy waking up with his family every morning. That should put an end to the stupid ‘will Fordham replace Stefanovic’ rumours.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/ben-fordham-addresses-rumours-hell-return-to-the-today-show/news-story/3df23669d1c185c790560e4429eef2ad

4 Likes

But then again Georgie said the same thing until they offered her a shedload of money. :wink:

9 Likes

Nay, only the beginning. I don’t think channel 9 will fire him or whatever since they didn’t do shit for the whole jacketgate thing last year lmao.

I do think that Karl needs to be wheeled out for some rolling or breaking coverage so then people will see that he can be serious and is a good asset for the network and news in general. I remember how good his reports on the 2011 Japanese Earthquake/Tsunami were as well as the Christchurch Earthquake and the 2014 MH370/17 incidents were. But now it seems they’re using Peter ‘Petey’ Overton for all of this now.

2 Likes