Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Jacobs will be appearing on that new Hello World advertorial travel show with Ray Martin which is expected to air on Nine in September. Don’t know if he’ll still be doing Today.

2 Likes

does anyone have the group photo of the current today show gang?

So Stefanovic’s children are on a yacht off Capri with dad, Jasmine Yarborough, James Packer, Kylie Lim and Ben Tilley? If they are the paparazzi missed them but did snap some others aboard for the fun.

2 Likes

Karl Stefanovic is currently on a holiday in the Mediterranean where he met James Packer.

https://myaccount.news.com.au/sites/dailytelegraph/subscribe.html?sourceCode=DTWEB_WRE170_a_GGL&mode=premium&dest=https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/stefanovic-and-packer-enjoy-the-sun-aboard-luxury-yacht-in-the-mediterranean/news-story/c5433e2682ed33762665065a5bcb2b55?memtype=anonymous

1 Like

Haven’t seen the kangaroo in about a fortnight. Things are looking up.

3 Likes

No Today Perth News on 13/7/2018? Must be that Trump UK visit thingy.

The SMH is claiming that Cassandra Thorburn and her two youngest children are visiting her parents in Mildura. Thorburn’s oldest son is estranged from his dad so he wouldn’t be over in the Mediterranean. Karl didn’t have these holidays to hang out with the kids, it seems.

Seriously, who cares?

8 Likes

I’m no fan of Karl’s but the gossip sites and mags need to leave him alone. He’s entitled to a private life without constant badgering.

2 Likes

This morning Today tried twice to interview an actor live for from Canada but he couldn’t hear anything through his ear piece. They should do what The Project does and pre-record all the interviews. :smiley:

Today they launched the Weekend Agenda with Allison.

Also, watching today, I think Pete is even more annoying than Karl. I would hate to imagine him in 12 years!

I hope you are joking.

5 Likes

Haha! a news show pre recording interviews!

1 Like

Here here! Been thinking this for years. Don’t know how Alli puts up with him sometimes.

6 Likes

Ben Fordham co-hosting with Sylvia again this week.
With Deb Knight presenting news and James Bracey presenting sport.

EDIT- Lara Vella is also presenting Entertainment again this week.

5 Likes

Karl and Georgie are returning on Monday next week.

Edit -
Richard also back from holidays on Monday, Lara did a great job she’s a great talent.

3 Likes

News is read back at TCN incase anything happens with the link between TCN and the location. If the link drops out or something happens on location (eg. yelling like sunrise at the goldcoast. ) Sylvia or the newsreader can takeover from the studio. O

1 Like

Allison spells her name ‘Ally’. FYI :slight_smile:

Mmmm. No.

Saturday -
Aislin Kriukelis presenting weather.

1 Like

Okay mate. Im the one that works with her. Her name is spelt Ally.