Today (2015-Sept 2020)

You guys do realise Today’s target audience is middle-aged mothers, right?

3 Likes

Doesn’t mean you can change the science to create outrage in your target audience.

Can’t even spell Georgie Gardner’s name right.

6 Likes

Yes but Today should provide accurate information to that demographic rather than terrifying mothers into banishing games from the household.

I wasn’t allowed to watch The Simpsons when I was a child and it was the mildest show ever.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah and look how you turned out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Triple M presenter Eddie Mcguire talks about his nightmare on a Qantas Flight from LAX to Melbourne on Today. The A380 nosedived for 10 seconds due to wake turbulence.

1 Like

Were you a South Park family?

Trivial but I think I prefer this:

If they want to be different to Sunrise, they could put Sylvia on the RHS (which makes more sense so that Tim and Dickie don’t have to share a plasma).

4 Likes

The fact that the backdrop is ever so slightly lower on the right side (which it’s annoyingly always been like) makes Karl look even shorter than he already is. :joy:

1 Like

Saturday (16.06 2018) - Sunday (17.06.2018): Jayne Azzopardi is co-hosting with Pete this weekend. Belinda Russell is reading the news.

Lara Vella is presenting Saturday weather.

2 Likes

Sunday -

6 Likes

Not sure if there is a correlation, but very low ratings for Sunday Today this week - 40,000 behind Sunday Sunrise.

1 Like

Karl is not happy about the Optus Sport coverage of the FIFA World Cup.

Who is happy about Optus’s service? Karl is not happy about Today’s ratings and is jumping on the Optus-bashing bandwagon to try for some social media cred in the hope a few extra ratings box households might tune in tomorrow.

8 Likes

The satellites are not the problem. He’s just mouthing off.

1 Like

Today’s broadcasting from Melbourne all next week.

8 Likes

With them saying studio instead of an OB, wouldn’t surprise me if they use the Nine News set or set something up in the studio opposite it.

4 Likes