Today (2015-Sept 2020)

I love the bit where he scratches his head. He looks so lost, he probably wished he was at home in bed.

2 Likes

This is the best

17 Likes

And I love the first comment on that tweet.

“You can make me fulfil the obligations of my contract but you can’t make me like it” :joy:

7 Likes

Well if a network is paying you the big bucks you have to do what they say whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Michael Rowland is now officially a legend.

12 Likes

I don’t even understand what Nine is thinking.

He has become a laughing stock among colleagues and there are even politicians now chiming in with jabs. The credibility that he brought across from the ABC is gone. This is supposed to be the man who represents the very best of the Nine News brand and is the pinnacle of its reporting team as Political Editor.

And they are flushing his reputation with both viewers and within the industry down the drain for what? Even Neil Breen would be a better option if they are desperate for a fill-in presenter.

13 Likes

I’d love to know why the host of Weekend Today (Tom Steinfort) is reduced to doing sport. Surely he’d be a better option to host with Deb who he’s been hosting with all year.

6 Likes

He was absolutely fine as a three minute guest discussing the news of the day when he was editor of The Sunday Telegraph about ten years ago. I can’t take anymore than that.

3 Likes

Today Show host throws to the wrong guest during live cross

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/today-show-host-throws-to-the-wrong-guest-during-live-cross/video/be70226c647552535e736ec0278fcbfd

Work experience kids running the show?

4 Likes

Getting Chris to host is an attempt to build Today’s political brand ahead of next year’s revamp.

i find it rather strange as well.

I follow your thinking, but can’t really call it an attempt when the content remains ridiculous.

2 Likes

Let’s be realistic here: Today isn’t likely to go upmarket anytime soon, and particularly while Karl Stefanovic remains a co-presenter for the show!

So Karl is holding Today back? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Had a real belly laugh!

Would’ve been good if they had the script / content ready for the next guest, who awkwardly and almost disrespectfully got cut off.

It’s just like “Get Krackin”

6 Likes

Khris Uhlmann?

5 Likes

Deb Knight is also presenting sport with Tom Steinfort reporting from Flinders Street in Melbourne this morning.

1 Like

Lara is on Sport as well

4 Likes
16 Likes