Today (2015-Sept 2020)

How you do know they’re not on the same salary?

1 Like

Some new, interesting articles (one from The Advertiser & the other from The Age).

•Ten after more high profile talent, Natalie Barr & Tracy Grimshaw apparently (coming out of contract): I could believe that tbh
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/ten-has-its-eye-on-rival-stars-in-wake-of-shake-up/news-story/831736cec8ea66286af2d502cf626771

•Quashing rumours circulating:

1 Like

Alicia Loxley would make a wonderful Co Presenter of the Today Show.

5 Likes

What about Nine News Melbourne?

You’d just be handing the bulletin to Jennifer Keyte.

1 Like

@LukeMovieMan Rebecca Maddern for Weekend Nine News Melbourne.

6 Likes

Though I expect it to fall dramatic in the coming months, especially in Melbourne, where Lisa was considered the bait for that market.

Former Nine journalist Mike Munro believes that Lisa’s better than Karl and confirms he was asked to replace Liebmann on Today in 2005. He goes on to say how he would do the job differently to Karl.

3 Likes

Omg I can’t handle all these rumours! :smiley:

1 Like

Nine may take their time and wait until the start of the official ratings next year?? That would be a nerve wracking time! :smiley:

1 Like

How much money are Hamish & Andy on? They wouldn’t leave lucrative radio for TV if it wasn’t worth it.

2 Likes

I have a feeling they will make us wait.

Makes sense given it is near the end of the ratings season.

4 Likes

While I could be wrong in the end, I’m personally willing to predict that Nine will quietly announce their new female co-presenter (who IMO, is more likely to be a current Nine employee or someone from the ABC rather than a personality more synonymous with Seven or Ten) sometime over the Summer non-ratings period.

3 Likes

Angela Bishop isn’t a contender then?

3 Likes

Maybe Liz Hayes could be enticed back to breakfast.

3 Likes

Because they should be choosing the best person who would be the perfect revenge?

From what I recall, she was a good newsreader but I don’t think she ever hosted.

A few steps down from her current job. Everyone wants her job. Not the other way around.

2 Likes

Talitha was offered the Early news gig at Seven but declined because it wasn’t suitable for her as her husband works early mornings. So I think it’s highly unlikely she would be offered. Other than that she would be a great asset.

2 Likes

Not according to the pay packets mentioned this week.

Mia Freedman throws support behind Lisa:
‘This [was] Typical Channel 9 Tactic’

4 Likes

Seriously?

On top of Ninja Warrior and The Footy Show + whatever else?

:joy:

Pay isn’t necessarily a measure of the best or most prestigious job.

$2 million will do me.