Today (2015-Sept 2020)

Obviously while not paid as much as Karl, Lisa was very well paid. I’m sure she would have the financial means to take less pay over the next 6-12. Maybe she has taken a short contract on a pay that 10 could afford before renegotiating once the 10/CBS takeover is finalised. It would be the ultimate stuff you to Nine.

Whatever happened, extremely well played by Lisa.

4 Likes
11 Likes

Does it say money though? After ten years waking up at death o’clock, cohosting with Daily Bailey would be an “even bigger deal”.

I read that as fanboy mods and was like he’s going into wot now

2 Likes

Adding to the PR disaster that’s already plagued Nine within the past hour or so.

4 Likes

Same my friend… And got blasted by EVERYONE for not knowing earlier :joy:

I’d personally like to see Nine do the same thing to Today in 2018 that they did to the 4pm Afternoon News bulletins (which of course, Seven quickly followed suit with) in 2017! Although I certainly won’t be holding my breath for that to happen…

I agree. Being the 2nd in-line presenter for Nine News Sydney and various other roles on the side aren’t anything to sneeze at.

2 Likes

Now now, RSS feeds still have life left in them

2 Likes

Still flogging that dead horse. :joy:

I think it was your in depth analysis that was your undoing. People can’t handle a full two words this time of night.

11 Likes

She is still on contract with Nine until the end of the year which means they have to keep paying her even if they decide not to utilise her. Ten won’t start paying her until she joins the network in January.

2 Likes

Imagine Lisa hosting Ten Eyewitness News :astonished:

2 Likes

I’m going to have limitless fun with this quote too.

1 Like

Or Studio 10 when Sarah Harris goes on extended maternity leave?

1 Like

would be the right time to change that bio Lis.

3 Likes

I would say that is definitely on the cards. It’s now the length of Today Show and up against it! awkward.

Twitter saying producers are putting together a highlights package for tomorrow for Lisa, its a shame she won’t be there to see it.

1 Like

only if you want me to

2 Likes
6 Likes

While I agree to an extent, who would do it? In Melbourne and Adelaide at least I don’t think there’s anyone who’s suitable for doing Today (Alicia can but she’s already doing Afternoon News three days a week and weekend 6pm as well).

8 Likes

nice, professional. maybe there was no bad blood and everything is just rumours?