Today (2015-Sept 2020)

So any MediaSpyers jumping over to Ten too? This could be the start of a new ship for the Ten News brand.

1 Like

Depending on how Nine respond to this

9life4life :heartbeat:

4 Likes

sets alarm for 5.30am

4 Likes

[Yeah nahs in Catalonian]

2 Likes

I’m tipping a complete overhaul/refresh of The Project for 2018?

New set, change presenting line-up, Lisa to sit in-between Pete and Waleed, possibly move to Sydney (with Pete and Waleed initially flying weekly).

Huge promotional campaign, more exclusives, big scoops and serious news.

Hope Gorgi is still the main fill-in + there’s the raft of other network stars who seem to fly down to fill-in.

I’m probably wrong about everything here, but worth a shot, January 2018 would be as better time as any.

A Ch7 source has told me to excpect a former breakfast TV show host to be the replacement (from another network) (!!!)

10 Likes

It really does beg the question. Lisa lives in Sydney and the show is in Melbourne. Who’s moving?

Mel Doyle?

1 Like

I doubt Carrie, Waleed and Pete, nor the entire Melbourne-based production team will be moving to Sydney.

I’ll say that.

could be wrong

It’s a shame that it wasn’t tosser Carl leaving :rofl:

2 Likes

If i was a betting man…

When is this announcement expected?

Surely not.

Isn’t that going backwards?

Wasn’t she the supposed cause of Sunrise’ sudden drop in 2013?

Remember the “Mumsy” articles LOL

Inb4 Paul Henry and Karl hosting duo :hugs:

5 Likes

Well, I usually visit the Herald Sun website at around 9pm for the latest entertainment news. I checked it out during an ad break for Have You Been Paying Attention and was shocked to see the headline, so I quickly came here and there were already 50+ posts on Lisa’s departure.

Agro?

1 Like

The beginning of the sentence was about money

News Corp:

LISA Wilkinson is now set to become the highest paid woman on Australian TV after walking away from failed negotiations

2 Likes

Moira?

1 Like

What about giving whats her name a go (the Today news presenter)?

Or is she still a bit of a no-name?

think I answered my own question LOL