Today (2015-Sept 2020)

It’s behind a pay wall but I’m guessing Annette Sharp?

So 70% think he’s fine. You could do a survey about other hosts and get much worse results.

3 Likes

Then why are these 30% still watching?

Are these surveys that real?

1 Like

It’s by another Telegraph writer, Briana Domjen.

Perhaps for the 30% who are negative towards Karl, dislike the commercial alternative even more (and don’t relalise that the ABC has a breakfast show).

2 Likes

A Qld-specific promo for Sunrise just aired in Brisbane.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Lol when was this used?
Was hoping I’d never have to see that set ever again.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s CGI.

3 Likes

They used it a lot (almost every day) when they first left Studio 22 and moved to Studio 23 in March/April.

Since moving to Studio 21 in June, they hadn’t used it until the last few days / last week.

And AvidViewer is correct, it’s a CGI representation of that area.

1 Like

It wouldn’t surprise me if that part of the set in studio 22 was incorporated into one large multipurpose set in North Sydney, which is probably why it’s CGI and not the real deal as it might already have made the move. I know it used to be used in the Wide World of Sports set on Sunday mornings - is that still the case?

1 Like

Yep, it was still part of the set for Sports Sunday this past weekend.

3 Likes

Natarsha Belling as the new news presenter perhaps? :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Agree. I think should would be a good get for Nine and Today.

9 Likes

I have a feeling that the chemistry between Natarsha, Allison and Karl would be reminiscent of Today’s glory days of Lisa GG and Karl. Alex and Karl also have chemistry similar to Karl and Ben Fordham… This could all be the perfect lineup.

6 Likes

but does she want to get up at 4am five days a week?

2 Likes

Does anyone?

7 Likes

The big $$ can certainly help pay for a pretty shiny alarm clock or 2!

6 Likes

This always happens when someone leaves a network we hope they will turn up on another network,in this case Natarsha is a very experienced presenter and would be a great addition to the Today team or Nine News team in some capacity.

7 Likes

What about Natarsha Belling on Weekend Today with Bec (or Dickie if they really have to)?

7 Likes