Tipping Point

Gold Coast started at the Jackpot Round.

6 Likes

Yeah it was actually Queensland I was looking at (Sunshine Coast) via Foxtel Guide, as all other markets have missing m/c and in the case of metro there’s no FTA at all anymore.

They’d have a purposefully made edition with contestants dressed in formal clothing and AOK acknowledging Melbourne Cup day.

Can’t recall the OG Deal or No Deal though or whether it even aired on this day.

2 Likes

Plus several Melbourne Cup/horse racing related questions.

Deal or No Deal I’m pretty sure aired as normal on Cup Day. Don’t think (at least in its later years) there were any Melbourne Cup references though. It was just a regular episode. It was the same case as Million Dollar Minute in 2013 & 14.

2 Likes

New promo airing saying $160,000 jackpot!
Yeah won’t happen! :joy:

6 Likes

They’ll get one counter and the Jackpot counter will be stuck in the slot!

1 Like

Second consecutive metro clean sweep.

8 Likes

Next Friday (12th) is a repeat - appears Nine are cutting back to 4 episodes a week as I can’t see any reason offhand why they’d drop a repeat there

3 Likes

Good numbers last week

The repeat episode on Friday was its best Friday result so far.

8 Likes

Was the Friday repeat a high winning episode? If so, could be a good tactic putting some high money results on Fridays.

1 Like

Friday

4 Likes

Yesterday’s episode produced Tipping Point’s highest national average rating for the year so far. It also had the highest reach audience. In the 5-city metro, it was the shows 5th highest. As The Chase also produced one of its highest, I would put this partly down to the end of DST.

5 Likes

Nine reporting 46% increase in the 5.30pm timeslot yesterday compared to last year; heading towards best week of the year so far.

2 Likes

Well, of course, because Hot Seat was no longer hot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought it was good number to receive because it’s hard to compare the 5-city number for Tipping Point to Hot Seat when that aired at 4pm in Adelaide and 3pm in Perth.

2 Likes
7 Likes

This review is co-sponsored by Seven West Media

(Sarcasm)

4 Likes

Looks like a Christmas-themed version of the UK program today.

7 Likes

Celebrity version by the looks. Not sure who Vicky is but the other two are Lesley Joseph and Christopher Biggins.

2 Likes

Vicky Pattison ex Geordie Shore.

1 Like

Good to see 9 are up to date. :grimacing: Christmas special from 2018! :laughing:

4 Likes