The Secrets She Keeps

The above trailer has been updated with the caption “coming this April”.

The ABC have Mystery Road Sundays. Nine have Doctor Doctor Wednesdays and Informer 3838 on Mondays. Ten need to go Tuesdays for The Secret She Keeps.

TvTonight speculating its coming to Wednesday nights later this month.

Binged this over a couple of nights and it’s great! I read the book a few years ago so was expecting a rubbish production but really impressed with it. It stuck to the book and the only difference was the setting being changed from London to Sydney. Hopefully if this is successful, 10 adapts a few more of Michael Robotham’s books into series!

Newest promo

3 Likes

It’s a great promo. Wasn’t that interested in it, until I saw that.

I am only 3 minutes in and I am going to continue. But 10’s dramas just seem to love the shaky camera’s. I find it quite nauseating sometimes.

The Secrets She Keeps.

Premieres Wednesday 22 April at 8.45pm

Prepare to meet Meghan and Agatha – two vastly different women, from two vastly different worlds – when 10’s psychological thriller The Secrets She Keeps, premieres on Wednesday, 22 April at 8.30pm.

Meghan is one of those “perfect” mothers on Instagram. You know the kind, with the rich-girl blow wave, hot successful husband and beautiful house. Agatha is, well… not. As a shelf stacker at the local grocer, she struggles to pay the rent on her tiny, one bedroom apartment.

Although worlds apart, these women have one thing in common – they’re both pregnant and due only days apart.

Coincidence? We think not.

An utterly gripping domestic noir about motherhood and envy, their lives collide in a shocking act that can’t be undone.

Based on the best-selling book of the same name by Australian author Michael Robotham, the six-part psychological thriller is led by Jessica de Gouw (The Crown, The Hunting ) as Meghan and Laura Carmichael ( Downton Abbey, The Spanish Princess ) as Agatha.

They’re joined by Michael Dorman ( Patriot, Wonderland ) who stars as Meghan’s husband, Jack, Ryan Corr ( The Commons, Holding The Man ) as his longtime friend Simon, and newcomer Michael Sheasby (The Nightingale, Hacksaw Ridge ) as Agatha’s estranged partner in the Australian Navy, Hayden.

We’re not the only ones who think this psychological thriller is a must see, broadcast rights for the British and American markets have already been snapped up by the BBC and Sundance Now.

The Secrets She Keeps is a Lingo Pictures production for Network 10 with major production investment from Screen Australia in association with Network 10. Financed with support from Create NSW.

1 Like

I finished watching this last night. I feel it didn’t really pick up until episode 3, but was definitely worth it. Great, gripping show.

The original novel was re-published by Hachette Australia last month with the stars on the cover.

The publisher also posted exclusive behind the scenes videos (including an interview with author Michael Robotham, producer Helen Bowden, director Catherine Millar and lead actor Jessica De Gouw) on YouTube.

Really liked it.
Great production for everyone involve.

There’s another encore tonight at 9:30 on Bold.

I’ll wait for Tuesday’s encore on 10 in HD. :wink:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

The Search For A Kidnapped Newborn Goes Digital.

The Secrets She Keeps Companion Digi-series, Uncovering Secrets, Exclusive To 10 Play.

​Stealing a baby from a hospital ain’t exactly child’s play but on 10’s psychological thriller, The Secrets She Keeps , Agatha (Laura Carmichael) has managed to pull it off. The question now is, will she get away with it?

Cue Uncovering Secrets , 10’s bespoke digital-series that follows criminal psychologist, Cyrus Haven, played by TV Week Logie Award winner Hazem Shammas ( Safe Harbour ), as he trawls through the evidence and tries to piece together who would do the unthinkable.

Was Meghan (Jessica de Gouw) deliberately targeted? Did her open book approach to her online followers make things worse? And what does that shifty Simon (Ryan Corr) have to do with all of this?

The three instalments of Uncovering Secrets show Cyrus’ findings through his perspective. Viewers will discover unseen CCTV footage from the hospital where baby Ben was abducted, the full press conference and public plea made by the Shaughnessy family, and police interviews with exclusive interviews and research conduced by the psychologist.

Each week a new episode is available as the hunt for Agatha continues and Cyrus gets closer to uncovering the truth.

3 Likes