The Real Love Boat

Seeing Double On The Mediterranean.

Twins Harley and Jesse Join The Real Love Boat.

Tonight, The Real Love Boat docked in Genoa, Italy.

After last night’s bombshell Cast-Off Ceremony, Chelsea was open to the prospect of getting to know Josh, but her attraction to Dalton was strong. That became more clear, when Chelsea became emotional after seeing Dalton getting close to Moana.

Before she even had a moment to compose herself, Cruise Director Hannah Ferrier and Head Of Entertainment Daniel Doody announced that the ship would have not one, but two hot new arrivals. Enter twins Harley and Jesse.

Jesse chose Chelsea and Harley chose Naomi to spend some special one-on-one time with. While the girls enjoyed getting to know the boys, they both had stronger feelings towards original partners Dalton and Dan.

Later, our eight boys joined Hannah and Doody at the Captain’s Table to make their pitch for the three available destination dates and one lucky upgrade suite.

Although everyone put their best pitch forward, Paddy and Tyler, Naomi and Dan and Josh and Chelsea were chosen for the destination dates. Lovebirds Sally and Jay were given the highly-coveted upgrade suite.

Do not miss Wednesday night, where romance heats up under the Tuscan sun and emotions boil over when Chelsea is forced to make a difficult decision.

The Real Love Boat Continues Wednesday Night At 8.30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

well… I admire their optimism that it will still be going next week :wink:

2 Likes

The problem for me is that The Real Love Boat feels like Love Island set on a boat. There’s too many of these Love Island clones out there. 10 has joined in the race to the bottom. Even Foxtel has Love Island clones on MTV.

Not Foxtel, rather 10’s parent company Paramount who own and operate that channel.

New MTV dating series Love At First Lie hosted by Tori Spelling and described as a “relationship mystery competition series” has landed on Paramount+ here too.

And if you thought The Real Love Boat was bad wait until you see Love At First Lie scraping the bottom of the barrel. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

At the cast-off ceremony in tonight’s episode, two ladies were supposed to be eliminated. Instead, Dalton decided to dump Chelsea at the ceremony and withdrew from competition. That meant five men and eight women remained on the ship.

That was a bombshell indeed.

I think a bigger bombshell is the fact someone on this forum is still watching this show…

7 Likes

Some people are gluttons for punishment.

Approximately over 500,000 watch A Current Affair every night if you want to talk about REAL gluttons for punishment! :grin: There is nothing wrong with The Real Love Boat, there is just a saturation of dating shows. At least this one has some nice scenery of Europe. It was never a 7:30 or even 8:30 show, maybe better for Paramount+. After seeing bits of Undressed on Goggle Box maybe they should have shown that on 10.

1 Like

If The Real Love Boat is definitely back for a second season, each episode should premiere on 10play first, before airing on 10 Peach at night. Similar to the upcoming season of Love Island Australia (9Now first, then broadcast on 9GO!).

1 Like

It should be on Paramount+ only.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Now that it’s a flop there too, Ten will be hoping that they don’t have to do a second season now.

There’s no way 10 was proceeding with a second season, irrespective of what was announced at their upfronts.

Which means we will get a new format to replace it. Hopefully it’s something different and not a romance show.

Depends on contracts though. What if they signed up to do two seasons and can’t get out of it? That’s happened before.

2 Likes

Haven’t watched much but disappointing from what I’ve seen… I mean, where are the hunks in speedos? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Boardies. No speedos seen yet lol

Yeh. I guess one of the main aspects of these sorts of shows is the eye candy and from the bits I’ve seen, there doesn’t appear to be much. Although, maybe being in a cruise ship would be a little restrictive in terms of not having a “beach” as such …and they might have to be a little more “respectful” of the younger families / kids on board.

1 Like