The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

2 i think. The newsroom and the main production studio for the living room and the sunday project etc and a small two way studio.

1 Like

Did anyone capture the rainbow set on last night’s show? Actually looked quite amazing and showcased the potential of that particular set.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Even the desk was strobing different colours!
It’s such a great set. So simple but probably one of the best and most versatile sets in the country!

5 Likes

I love how they used multicolour for the diagonal light boxes and the desk, but I can’t help but feel that they could’ve done a better job with the screens. It looks like they’ve just taken a Rainbow flag from Google Search and decided “meh, that’ll do”. The red bar is cut off even on the main video wall, and it just looks like nothing on those smaller live feed screens (should’ve been left as live feeds).

Would’ve been nice to see them make some kind of moving backdrop with that slow panning “Project” logo and diagonal glass effect overlaid; a rainbow variation of their regular backdrop perhaps.

5 Likes

More fake news from Daily Mail - describing “a mysterious LA business trip” that was 2 days ago revealed to be to MC the Fed Hollows Gala Dinner and staying in the wrong hotel.

3 Likes

Which studio are they in tonight? The studio audience looks massive…

2 Likes

Back in the normal studio tonight (the same studio as Family Feud, The Living Room).

Hamish Macdonald will be filling in for Waleed on Friday night this week.

3 Likes

Cross to CBS news! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yassmin Abdel-Magied will be on tonight’s show :thinking:

2 Likes

I hope The Project asks Yassmin Abdel-Magied about her illegal no hands driving, the evidence of which she posted on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/yassmin_a/status/932866209065836544
The law, as summarised by Canstar:

4 Likes

I’m sure that’s the most controversial thing she’s done which is worth discussing.

3 Likes

I’m not expecting anything controversial she has written or said to be raised.

One of the promos l saw today said how a Facebook post cost her a career.

1 Like

Ok.

Just came across as a typical self-obsessed, ignorant millennial and didn’t really have anything interesting to say. A waste of interview time. I would have rather heard more from Matt Preston to be honest and I have no interest in MasterChef. :laughing:

5 Likes

The Project gave her an opportunity tonight to rebuild her reputation, but she completely wasted it.

2 Likes

I agree. You’d think she would have thought about what she might say. She’s had months to think about it. But she sounded like she had nothing to say or was completely lost.