The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

I’d be interested in why playout for the news was also from Melbourne too though. If they filmed in Brisbane the other week but kept playout in Sydney, then why couldn’t the same be done this weekend?

If it is a permanent move to Melbourne though, HD upgrade imminent? Natarsha now based in Melbourne? So many unanswered questions!

*As per @TV.Cynic 's caps above, I had a feeling it was from the newsroom because of how wide the set looked compared to how it originally looks on Sundays.

They should put something above the TV wall. It looks out of place being so low.

2 Likes

Very confusing :confused:

1 Like

wait, I thought they ditched the Roving Enterprises logo during the credits some time ago

I think they switched from a Roving Enterprise production, to only a format credit.

This is all becoming a little messy… and for what, to cater for a game show that’s on its last legs?

4 Likes

Surely there must be another reason behind all this…

2 Likes

I had been keeping an eye on Family Feud’s ticket availability and from memory they are shooting this week and next week in Sydney before going on break until 2018 so hopefully Sunday Project will be back in the studio from the 26th.

I really wouldn’t be surprised to see Family Feud axed by the end of the year so hopefully the move will be permanent (and Studio 10 will move back as well). Just put Big Bang repeats or whatever on at 6pm until a longer term strategy can be built up.

3 Likes

As if. They just spent big bucks moving one set from Melbourne to Sydney and building another in a different studio. I doubt they plan to change it all already. A big waste of money.

1 Like

I dont see why they would bother moving it to a new studio with the crap ratings it gets. To me that is a big waste of money. I mean some days its barely rating 300k.

Better to cut their losses and move forward with something new than to stick with something that clearly isn’t working and continue the cycle of failure.

I don’t think CBS will tolerate such mindless persistence. They will give things time to grow and develop but Family Feud was DOA and it’s disgraceful that it has lasted as long as it has (almost 3.5 years!!).

2 Likes

the new owners can do what they want, this seems like a stop gap solution.

Whatever happens in future, you don’t just axe a show if you have nothing to replace it. By the way, Family Feud fills a number of time slots on Ten so that would be s lot of replacement programming required too.

Family Fued is being produced in Sydney Studio which resulted in The Sunday Project moving into newsroom which resulted in the national bulletin coming from Melbourne.

1 Like

Knew it was a case of mischief through fake news from NewsCorp.

4 Likes

How many studios do they have at Pyrmont? Only one?

Why did Ten “decline” to comment I wonder?

News Corp has a very confused version of the truth when it comes to Waleed.

Wasn’t that long ago that News Corp quite happily had a Bolt puff piece about the ABC illustrated with pictures of Waleed, even though he hadn’t worked at the ABC for years.

Had actually been asked and answered it would have spoiled the story. Everyone was at a party when asked anyway.

1 Like

How great was Carrie’s interview with Jelena Dokic?

Is Walleed in contract negotiations at the moment?