The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Sunday team

8 Likes

Could be a 60 Minutes/Sunday Night type show on the horizon at Ten.

8 Likes

What? Meakin is actually doing something?
Ten need to get Bath to sign on the dotted line before someone else snaps her up. She’s too good a talent to let slide.
Then Ten needs to start producing some shows the talents can front.

7 Likes

Chris has said in a recent interview she enjoys being a freelance gun for hire as she can cherry pick what she does and isn’t tied to a network contract.
This meeting with Meakin is probably one of many meetings she has.She recently finished work on a project with the ABC.
Hopefully we see her on Ten next year in some sort of role even if it is a temporary role.
I have really enjoyed her hosting on The Sunday Project.

6 Likes

That may be the case at the moment but nothing preventing her signing for ten is the output was something she wanted to do.

2 Likes

I’ll just leave this here

5 Likes

Maria Angelico from Sisters appeared on the show tonight and she was really funny.

So are Sisters’ ratings.

No, you’re funny. :joy:

1 Like

Are you saying I’m peculiar?:prince:t2:

You know it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They’re usually the first to criticise loss of free speech but News Corp and Triple M slam Pete Helliar for cracking jokes about Honduras.

3 Likes

Gorgi hosting tonight with Carrie attending the networks upfronts in Sydney.

1 Like

Expect more of Chris Brown on The Project next year, he appears to have been added as a regular host, the SMH implies.

1 Like

Probably for Sundays from Sydney.

3 Likes

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/one-nation-bars-the-project-from-pauline-hansons-queensland-campaigning-events/news-story/b1ee9b75abb989a2abbe32af0cbb0704

The panel show’s sometimes host Hamish Macdonald tweeted that a worker at the Kalamia Hotel in the Central Queensland town of Ayr told the crew “you are not welcome”.

Clearly not the “Ayr near Townsville” that many MediaSpyers know because that one is in North Queensland.

10 Likes

News.com.au

Meh

3 Likes

The Sunday Project is from a different studio tonight.

5 Likes

Lol I thought something seemed different.