The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Waleed on The Offsiders in 2014

3 Likes

Sunday team

8 Likes

Good consistency with the weekend team of late.

6 Likes

Ten should sign Chris Bath to the network. And they should get back Hamish as well for the news department.

8 Likes

Agree. But Ten needs some new programs that it can actually utilise the talent it has at its disposal.

Wonder what happened with Natarsha Belling. She originally seemed to be promoted as the regular host of Sunday Project. She has one appeared once or twice.

I don’t think they ever promoted anyone as a “regular”. People just assumed it. Tim Blackwell was on for the first few weeks then dropped completely.

Yeah but he’s more in Nine’s pocket.

Tim unfortunately wasn’t the the best fit… Tommy’s a lot better.

1 Like

Hamish Macdonald filling in for Waleed tonight.

2 Likes

Tomorrow

4 Likes

Gorgi on the panel tonight as well as Carrie.

3 Likes

A regular thing to happen next year with Lisa hosting two of the nights?

I think Dave Hughes may have let something slip towards the end tonight… he congratulated Waleed on his new show next year??? (Maybe I’ve missed something)

4 Likes

I think he was talking to Pete re: Cram, because he mentioned Thursday night.

3 Likes

Yes he was and Pete thanked him. And Carrie said they’ll have to have him back to talk about his new show.

Sounded like Hughesy’s purchase of The Block house was s publicity stunt for his book. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah Carrie said something to the effect of “We don’t have time to talk about it tonight, but congrats on your new show coming back to Channel Ten next year”.

And the Dave piped up and said to Pete, “Good luck for your show on Thursday night.”

Video here: https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/925290961785077760

Well that is a very expensive publicity stunt spending $3 million :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

He’s got a few things to plug: new book, new TV show, new radio station. It’s not like he doesn’t get anything out of it anyway.

Although, he got bagged by everyone on The Project about what a terrible investment it was knowing what shoddy work they do on houses on The Block. :laughing:

4 Likes

Jimmy Barnes co-hosting tonight.

1 Like

Really enjoyed Gorgi’s interview with Alex McKinnon and his wife Teigan tonight, she’s such a great interviewer like Carrie - more of this please.

4 Likes