The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

I get very worried when I see Ten trying, even if its good quality and good critical response, but no results.

Suggests a systemic sitgma around the network, abandoned viewers forever.

Whereas people just seem to watch Seven, and also Nine? Seems to have very strong loyalties. Over 55s plays a part, also 6pm News most certainly.

We seem to have strayed off topic…

4 Likes

The Project EP Craig Campbell reconfirms Lisa will host The Sunday Project and Carrie is staying put.

4 Likes

This was posted and discussed in the Today thread 8 hours ago.

2 Likes

Hamish Macdonald is filling in for Waleed tonight

5 Likes

19 Likes

A desk as long as The Chasers Election Desk.

5 Likes

And probably a damn sight funnier.

Bickmore was very happy on The Project on Tuesday when Aly and herself welcomed Wilkinson. The Australian claims that it was different off-camera.

2 Likes

Why believe anything the Murdoch press prints about Channel 10!

6 Likes

The media loves pitting women against women, who wants to bet it’s total bullshit.

6 Likes

It is.

Carrie has mentioned quite a few times over the years that Lisa is an inspiration to her in the industry.

6 Likes

I know for a fact that that article is complete bullshit.

5 Likes

Peter FitzSimons on the show tonight, no doubt he will be asked some questions about how Lisa is doing by the panel.

1 Like

Good timing for the promotion of his book. :joy:

Hamish Macdonald, Chris Bath, Tommy Little and Sophie Monk on The Sunday Project tonight.

5 Likes

I’m surprised Sophie is on the panel. She’s going to have to be careful not to let anything slip about The Bachelorette.

When does she do a guest spot on Neighbours? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Chris Bath throwing some jabs into Pete! :laughing:

3 Likes

Sophie Monk is such a natural. Bloody funny.

7 Likes

Lisa Wilkinson joins The Project team:

@Drew_1981

6 Likes