The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on? I was just watching the project —> Ads —> Then The Project again, but this time it had the project team with someone cleaning the desk, then a card appeared afterwards: “The Project back soon”. This also happened last week but with 2 people in the background cleaning the Plasmas. Both times I only briefly saw this and not sure what it was? Could someone tell me what’s going on???

It is a preview of what’s coming up, mid-break. Sunrise started to do this during 2015. The cleaners/make-up artist are supposed to be there to make it more BTS.

As far as I know they have been doing it for about three weeks.

5 Likes

They’ve been doing it for years (on and off maybe).

4 Likes

I think they’ve been doing them since the start of the year (maybe longer) and they do it every day.

I first noticed it the first night of the new set in 2015 (2 years ago wow). I think I read somewhere they do it because it counts as actual show and technically breaks up the ad break, so they can show more ads in one hit.

8 Likes

Another great interview. Carrie is definitely an asset to this show, and it will be disappointing if she leaves at the end of the year.

5 Likes

Lehmo is back tonight.

3 Likes

Sunday team this week Chris Bath, Hamish Macdonald, Tommy Little and Rachel Corbett.

12 Likes

Will be interesting to see Chris and Hamish together, could be an interesting pairing for something else down the track.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Started late at about 6.45pm due to Bathurst presentations

6 Likes

Finished at 7.33pm in Sydney and Melbourne so I reckon a segment or two must have been omitted. It could appear in the late night replay though.

4 Likes

The show is live so that won’t be happening. They’ll just save the stories for tomorrow or later in the week.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Chris and Hamish were great together Hamish seemed very happy to be working with Chris. The team tonight all got along very well. I’m really enjoying the different hosts we are seeing on Sundays.

10 Likes

Watched a bit of tonight’s show and I thought it was great. Chris was great as usual, and Hamish wasn’t actually too bad.

1 Like

Chris and Hamish made a good team and would be good as a regular team on Sundays with Tommy Little.

2 Likes

It isn’t news that I’m not a fan of Hamish but he was actually good with Chris. Great combo on the panel tonight.

2 Likes

Given the radio announcements today, can we assume the Carrie will be continuing?

Have you read the other threads re annoucements for changes to the line-up for Hit Network next year?