The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Matt White co-hosting with Gorgi on Friday night next week.

3 Likes

Tim Blackwell has better connections?

2 Likes

Rachel was already on once this week, so good to have somebody different if she couldn’t make it.

First guests on tonight’s show include Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and boxer Jeff Horn.

Just heard some radio promotion for tonight’s show on SCA also.

3 Likes

Is this week’s The Sunday Project team confirmed as permanent? If not (like I think it won’t be), perhaps Waleed will be co-hosting Sunday September 3?

3 Likes

Don’t you read the posts here?

Pete, Chris and Natarsha would be regulars and the fourth would be revolving.

1 Like

Where has this been confirmed?

In all communication re this weekends show, I took the panel line-up to just mean that it was for that particular weekend.

2 Likes

I don’t get that impression.

5 Likes

I feel @JBar is somewhat right, after some digging, it is been revealed that the weeknight hosts won’t even feature on Sunday shows. Nada.

1 Like

Pete is…

7 Likes

Dig deeper

2 Likes

Well I already knew Pete was on the Sunday show, I was gonna mention that nor Waleed or Carrie will be a part of it. As been reported by News.com.au

1 Like

At 5.30, TENFAF did a live cross to see what was ahead on The Sunday Project.

Both Rachel and Tim will be on the panel; 5 hosts on a Sunday.

4 Likes

13 Likes

On tonight’s show.

7 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

I think they should drop the Sunday thing. I’m finding this female in red very annoying also.

Keep it The Project. People like familiar. Changing names and the flow of the show is dangerous and people won’t like. They need to be careful of the on air lineup also, a bunch of unknowns will do nothing for them. Weekend Today does this well with these anchors who nobody has seen or heard of and ratings reflect.

Great work Ten. Brings a bit of life to the Sunday Night lineup which has been stale for years.

Will be quite interesting to see the ratings on this one.

Headlines around 7pm - news delivered differently :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Having a host either side of the corner on the desk does not work. I know it must be done for reading autocue in that studio but it looks weird in the two shot when Chris is faced one way and Natarsha a different way.

4 Likes

Five people on the panel doesn’t work as well and when a guest comes on it just looks ridiculous.

4 Likes