The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Good presenting duo, would love to see them doing something news related together on a regular basis.

1 Like

Not sure if youā€™ve seen this but TV3 in New Zealand has announced its hosts for their version of The Project due to launch next month

6 Likes

Is it going to be the exact format as ours or will it be tweaked?

Scott Dooley on the desk tonight. He thinks heā€™s funny but nobody else does. Heā€™s not funny when he tries to interview people and heā€™s not funny on the desk.

4 Likes

He thinks snark is intelligence.

Very irritating.

He was terrible on breakfast radio with Merrick Watts and heā€™s terrible on The Project. I hope his return to Australia doesnā€™t mean he will keep being inflicted on us. :worried:

"Aussie comedian, this TV and radio presenter is sure to liven up the camp."
I think weā€™re about to be inflicted.

1 Like

Or Adam Richards.

1 Like

That would actually be amazing!

you mean ā€œfabulousā€, yeah?

4 Likes

Hamish and Pete flashing their shorts tonight. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Nine News Sydney didnā€™t detail the worst of the latest allegations against Trump as they werenā€™t suitable to be broadcast they stated, yet less than 30 minutes later The Project had all the sleazy details.

1 Like

Pete made a cracking joke about the golden showers show allegations when Georgi wondered what it would mean for the inauguration. He suggested: Probably, bring an umbrella, I imagine. :open_mouth: :laughing:

2 Likes

Trump must be pissed about these latest allegations.

@JBar a glimpse of Hamish and Peteā€™s legs has given you a cheap thrill.

2 Likes

The Project is NOT afraid to air dirty laundry :stuck_out_tongue: Especially when it comes to Trump :stuck_out_tongue:

Georgia Love is a panellist tomorrow night.

Waleed returning from holidays on Monday.

4 Likes

Are you sure itā€™s me and not you? :wink:

1 Like

Hamish, Gorgi & Gretal are a good combo, would like to see this presenting duo together more.

6 Likes

I got a bit flustered when hamish did thatā€¦

2 Likes

Waleed and Carrie both back from holidays tonight.

Warning @Travis Jo Casamento is on the panel on Friday night.:smile:

1 Like