The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

lol I’m not following him. It’s only what I see on here. Or the odd occasion I see the show.

Anyways. Back on topic.

Channel 7 “old” viewer :joy:

I’d be fine with The Project 7 days a week. Gives them new content for a Saturday night as well.
It may not be a huge rating program but it’s still a brand and identity for 10 in my opinion, it is essentially their prime time news service so why not air it 7 days a week.

3 Likes

Agree. He’s so over the top of late that it is tedious to watch. Perfect example, his appearance today on Studio10.

1 Like

I like the new lower thirds on the project but interesting to see how / if the New Zealands the Project will take the graphics

6 Likes

Wilkinson doing a serious very long moment asking Morrison to apologise to Pamela Anderson, but it was difficult to watch as Wilkinson’s head near filled up the whole screen and the recording was such poor quality it looked like Ten were giving her the old soft focus treatment.

I’m glad you said that. I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me.

I really love those 10 News supers on The Project.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Meshel Laurie is filling in for Fifi Box tonight.

2 Likes

Typical feigned outrage. Don’t see people asking Lisa to apologize for all the man-admiring comments she has made (not least of all her work at Cleo).

Wednesday -
Benjamin Law is joining Pete,Waleed and Gorgi tonight.

1 Like

Disagree, totally inappropriate comments from a prime minister!

9 Likes

Total bullshit this comment. The comment is totally inappropriate and doesn’t not show good signs of a leader. The public need a role model to follow and that is not the actions we want from the public.

6 Likes

How is it inappropriate? Pamela Anderson made her name and her fortune by running around in a red bathing suit on the beach. Is there something inappropriate about that? No. She was perfectly entitled to do that. She used her attractiveness to become a star. It is absolutely fine for the Prime Minister to make a flattering comment about that attractiveness.

1 Like

A flattering comment? Really ?

1 Like

Yeah, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more.

4 Likes

Did she make that comment in a bikini? So every woman that has worn a bikini should be subjected to comments like that? Greeeeaaaat.

2 Likes

Really?!
She made a political statement and he dismissed that by making a smutty comment about her…

1 Like

She should make the political statement again, but wearing a bikini. “Australia, now that I’ve got your PM’s attention…”