The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Me: 11 new posts, something big must’ve happened.

Me (after opening): Wait, never mind.

4 Likes

Plus you own post :roll_eyes:… A discussion happened and it resulted with some big news…re- Serena Williams

1 Like

Me: annoyed by pointless comments.

3 Likes

You always light up my day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 new posts :wink:

1 Like

Interesting that Ten would give Peter Ford an exclusive as he has appeared on Nine and Seven for many years but I’ve never seen him on Ten.

I thought someone resigned :joy:

1 Like

Interested to see if Wilkinson calls Williams out for her diabolical behaviour or just fan girls.

No mention of an upcoming interview with Serena during tonight’s show. Not even a casual mention when they were actually talking about Naomi Osaka and Serena Williams. If it is going to be on this Sunday they are missing their biggest audience if they don’t advertise during The Bachelor.

3 Likes

If there is an interview on The Project it is undeniably not an exclusive.

https://twitter.com/ExtremeSRO/status/1039529159914151936?s=19

1 Like

Serena Williams interviewed in Las Vegas yesterday.

Still nothing from Ten about the reported ‘exclusive’ interview on The Project.

1 Like

Maybe not done yet?

Sunday -

Lisa Wilkinson is back hosting with Hamish, Tommy and Jo Stanley tonight.

3 Likes

Is the Serena interview tonight? It was just flagged as coming up. Yet this was not advertised at all over the week? What is wrong with ten’s marketing department? Some serious heads need to start rolling in that department and in their social media team. It is so poor!

It sounded like a “first look” as in a preview of the full interview perhaps?

Edit:

4 Likes

It said “first look”. Perhaps it is being shown in full later in the week. Either way. Serena didn’t look happy.

1 Like

I think the interview will be shown next Sunday.

3 Likes

1 Like

But I thought Paul Murray had an exclusive tomorrow night!! What bullshit from Sky News.

1 Like