The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

It was before the must-reported great makeover, which saw ratings rise after the haircut.

Waleed is returning tonight

Another feature report from Hamish tonight. Is he full time with the program now? Is he casual? Can he work on other ten programs? I wonder wha the arrangemt is now.

Why do you need to know all that? :thinking:

So we can find out if itā€™s a minor role or an extended network role.

Heā€™s probably just freelancing. I think Ten would have made a proper announcement if he had returned to the network permanently.

Standing style story presentation from Waleed and seen walking back to the desk

1 Like

The Sunday Project -

This week Lisa, Hamish, Peter Helliar and Sarrah Le Marquand.

3 Likes

Theyā€™ve switched positions again with Lehmo sitting next to Lisa and Meshel next Waleed.

Strangely I prefer this seating, donā€™t know why.

2 Likes

Gorgi Coghlan returns from holidays next Friday.

2 Likes

the opening need to change to live in ? this is the project

Why?

Lisa at a desk and the others on a couch. Iā€™d try that.

Something a bit different, Tommy Little with a story tonight

Hey Ten sign Courtney Act for her own chat show.

5 Likes

I agree. Iā€™ve said it before.

Could be a really great idea for something completely different, which Ten have been known to have often done, in the past. Iā€™m thinking of a chat show a bit like Alan Carr: Chatty Man.

1 Like

Gorgi back hosting tomorrow night with the old Friday night crew, Waleed, Lehmo & Meshel.

1 Like

Lisa hardly seems to have any consistency with her weekly appearances so far. Given the $$ spent the investment looks like a flop so far by Ten.

I think Chris Bath was a much better fit for The Sunday Project as well.

4 Likes

Can you change the record? Itā€™s broken.

I donā€™t see why people think that they need to stick to strict rosters. Thereā€™s benefit in being flexible so they can record interviews as required and fill in for each other when they become unavailable due to illness or other life issues.

From what Carrie said last night, it sounded like Lisa was going to interview with Amy Schumer so sheā€™s likely to flying to America but there may be more happening on the trip.

5 Likes

Gorgi also co-hosting with Waleed tonight.