The Project

As a fill-in?

She also said to Sarah “you know me Sarah…” whatever that meant.

She started as a reporter on Today

She probably met Sarah before the show and thinks they are lifelong mates now. :joy: She also said to Madeleine that she looked like her neighbour. :crazy_face: Sounded like an airhead.

Steve Price is hosting Inside the News on Sky News this week, 5pm-6pm. Assuming his Sky show is live, that gives Steve half an hour to commute from Sky’s studios in Southbank to South Yarra for The Project. Let’s hope there’s not too much traffic on the roads!!

Steve Price isn’t listed to appear on The Project any night this week.

Jessie Stephens is scheduled to be in his seat tonight.

That makes sense then if he’s focusing on Sky this week instead.

The panel spoke to Margot and Babylon co-star Diego Calva at the movie’s Australian premiere at Sydney’s State Theatre this evening.

https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/1614907815667314688

Margo and Diego both will then be in the Sydney studio tomorrow.

What’s the point of interviewing Margot and Diego tonight via satellite, if they’re going to be on the desk tomorrow night?

Was it branded as “an exclusive” tonight? Or just the standard interview?

Yeah. Seems weird to double up. What’s left to ask them?

It’s a Paramount movie so that’s probably why they’re forced to do so much promo work for 10.

2 Likes

More personality than the hosts:

5 Likes

Afternoon teaser

5 Likes

The Project coming out of Sydney tonight.

With Sam Taunton and Harris on the desk alongside Hamish and Rachel Corbett with them too.

1 Like

Sydney need to update that panel behind the guest on the RHS from the previous backdrop, it clashes with the new one on the screens - especially in the right shot.

I guess Waleed didn’t want to fly up to Sydney?

https://10play.com.au/theproject/articles/dont-let-diet-culture-take-pasta-off-your-plate-scientists-say-it-may-be-healthier-than-you-think/tpa230113meltz

Poor form – something you’d expect the Daily Mail to do – but it looks like 10Play have edited in an acknowledgement/link at the bottom.

Dr Emma Beckett wrote a longer piece for The Conversation, which can be viewed by clicking here.

Brilliant line from Sarah in the Margot Robbie interview.

When talking about how to cry on cue, Margot says “just think of something really sad” to which Sarah immediately responds “anyone got a copy of the promo?”

10 Likes

I wasn’t sure if I heard that correctly but good on her!