The Project

It’s coming from Sydney tonight, they don’t have the same video wall behind the set - it’s just 5 vertical screens pushed together so it looks different to the show when it comes from Melb.

Carrie’s back

3 Likes

I’m going to miss seeing Georgie and Chrissie filling in, they both did a spectactular job. Makes the show more watchable than when Lisa is on.

3 Likes

Monday 11 July -

Hamish is hosting with Carrie tonight.

Waleed is returning tomorrow night.

3 Likes

Welcome back Carrie

5 Likes

Bizarrely Steve Price banging on about more mask mandates and work from home orders. Interesting take for a conservative.

1 Like

Great to see her back… the show has a completely different vibe when she’s on.

1 Like

First time a female has done the intro

Great to have Carrie Bckimore back!

4 Likes

So despite all the conspiracies…she was on long service leave. I know when I took of 3 months off work LSL, I returned to work so it was inevitable she returned.

5 Likes

Carrie made such a big deal about “moving to the UK”. But she was just on holiday for a few months. Many viewers are reportedly confused by all the fuss.

It was always long service leave and to spend time on an extended holiday with her family. She wasn’t moving there forever or to pursue and career.

6 Likes

An extended holiday from television work, that is. Wasn’t she doing some radio work while there?

I think it was the media and press that made the big deal……she just went on holiday with her family

6 Likes

She said she was going on a holiday for a few months from the start. It’s all the naysayers who created a fictional notion that she was gone for a much longer period or was gone for good.

7 Likes

I think with what happened with Lisa and the Logies she came back early.

Her kids went back to school today. She was always taking term 2 off. The kids can’t have more than a term off and ruin their schooling. There’s no conspiracy here.

9 Likes

Also wouldn’t a UK tourist visa be like 3-6 months maximum per year? unless she’s a dual citizen maybe so people assuming she can stay longer.

A post was merged into an existing topic: COVID-19: Discussion (2022 Onwards)

“It’s something we really want to do before my son starts his final years at school so we’re doing term two in the UK. So I will be off for a couple of months.”
Don’t know how much more direct she could’ve been than that. The Daily Mail is confused by its own misleading headlines.

2 Likes