The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Former Southern Cross Ten News presenter Stefanie Waclawick did a recorded cross on The Project, regarding Cardinal George Pell.

She’s been a 3AW radio journo in Melbourne for around a year or so.

1 Like

Tommy Little has a report tomorrow night from the set of Australian Survivor in Samoa.

1 Like

4 Likes

Could Sunrise EP Michael Pell join The Project? Can Ten afford it?
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/michael-pell-has-sun-set-on-execs-ch-7-seven-stint/news-story/7ac64f5d9be8fa7a1d888e748952cb7a

4 Likes

No.

10 Likes

And do ten really want him? No!
The product he is responsible for is woeful and has been for years.

8 Likes

Standby for The Project Pig!

17 Likes

This could be a story leaked by Pell to help his negotiations with 7 . .

5 Likes

Pls no

Although a Muslim host and a gay EP is sure to ignite the right wing whingers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Price?

Pell won’t leave Sunrise. Surely there would be worries about him leaving and Sunrise being at risk.

7 Likes

I don’t think Pell will leave Sunrise either. Who is going to pay his high salary?

3 Likes

This would be the ultimate anti-Waleed troll!!

5 Likes

Agree. Look at the trouble Seven went to keep Adam Boland from Network Ten in 2011. They won’t let him go.

Boland said in Brekky Central that Pell was one of three producers he thought would leak inside information. So I wouldn’t put it past him.

3 Likes

I sincerely think that Pell should go (or replaced). Im not a fan of him to say the least and what he did last year to Sunrise was just bad.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but they have cut the opener to just a title card now. Been like this for the past week or so from what I have noticed.

5 Likes

So no headlines?

That’s right

I saw that the other day. Looks terrible.

2 Likes

Executive producer Craig Campbell has said that Michael Pell is not joining The Project, he said they are friends and were just having lunch when they were spotted.

5 Likes