The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Agree and I really liked the laid-back style in the closer tonight. The lighting was good and had a Late News feel about it.

3 Likes

For the record

11 Likes

Ed Shereen live was fantastic. Needs to be considered more often.

7 Likes

All was great, if this show was aired at 10pm. Come on, this is a News and Current affairs show. BTW, how well would a late news show look from The Project desk in that configuration. Ten Late News :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Agreed! Late news from The Project set with that style of lighting is stunning!

6 Likes

For fans of Suits, like me, Sarah Rafferty and Rick Hoffman are live on the desk tonight. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

I’ve never watched the show and don’t know who they are but they were really good interview subjects.

Could have gone on longer but sadly cut short yet again. They need to have these interviews earlier in the show so they can be extended if they go well.

I think you would enjoy it Jbar.

Are people looking for controversy or have they only just worked out that Waleed likes to play Devil’s Advocate to stir people up?

5 Likes

What a non-story. It’s just all fun and games. Smh.

3 Likes

Slow news day. Next

2 Likes

Quite stupid that they do a cross promotion for I’m A Celeb with footage from the show then 10 seconds later run a promo for the show woth the exact same footage. Do they have any idea how to run anything at Ten?

I think we all know the answer to your question.

8 Likes

That new story is just garbage. From what I see of the show banter is always fun and lighthearted. I guess Waleed is sometimes the serious guy but he does have a laugh every now and then. But it’s hard to tell with him sometimes. Well we cant have him laugh during one of his editorials (unless it’s Trump lol)

And then you have the Newscorp media totally flipping out over it. How dare he make a joke about bogans. :laughing:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/the-jig-is-up-waleed-aly-youve-shown-your-true-colours/news-story/1b5f77f9e4263c58d805d9f5576cd3f8

I’m sure Waleed will cower to the fountain penmanship of a 17 year old columnist

1 Like

As I rarely watch Ten, last night I was pleasantly surprised to see that The Project aired news headlines of ‘tonight’s news’ at about 10pm. How long have these news updates been airing?

4 Likes

Can’t give a date-estimate but it has been quite a while so far.

More than a year I’d say.

4 Likes

They showed up on WIN immediately after the affiliation swap at the very least.

1 Like