The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

The Project Australia facebook page is geo blocked in NZ and has been since the local edition launched. Probably a decision made to ensure any engagement with the page is the NZ edition rather than the Australian one and to reduce confusion.

1 Like

I think itā€™s wrong to geo block The Project Australia FB page. Everyone around the world should be able to visit the page and give their views.

3 Likes

IT might also boost the numbers too.

Is it the entire world or just New Zealand though? It would be right to geo block in NZ given that the project exists there as a brand.

Same reason Netflixā€™s FB is geo blocked. You donā€™t want someone in AU getting confused with what content is coming to Netflix AU if theyā€™re viewing the US posts.

4th panellist-
Monday - Peter Van Onselen
Wednesday - Kerry Oā€™Brien

2 Likes

Looking forward to Kerry Oā€™Brien returning to Ten!

2 Likes

HYBPA finishing up next Monday. So I wonder if they will start filming more shows in Melbourne now or bring more shows to Sydney?

1 Like

Studio 10 speak creeping into The Project?

Why would anything change? The point of having Sydney is to make people here feel included but recording more shows here is difficult for hosts and crew.

Carrieā€™s last week of work before her maternity leave.

4 Likes

Watching the show tonight and the name supers as part of the refreshed graphics are far too big IMO.

3 Likes

It might be my eyes, but do they also slant up slightly to the right? Like not obvious enough to be a design decision, just noticeable enough to be off-putting?

And gosh Waleed is making it hard to enjoy the show lately. His aggressive questioning with the UFC guy tonight was so cringey. Can someone tell him not everything has to be a hard-hitting investigation. Hamish is much more pleasant.

Sorry if it has been mentioned, but has Carrieā€™s replacement been announced?

I think itā€™s just assumed Lisa and Gorgi will step up to fill her position over that time, I donā€™t believe anything official has been announced.

5 Likes

Wednesday -
Tommy Little filling in for Peter tonight.

2 Likes

Should be interesting #ThisIsOurLane campaign has really taken off.

Weird question, did 9am with David and Kim use the same studio as The Project?

1 Like

Yep

3 Likes

Tonight is Carrieā€™s last night before she goes on maternity leave.

2 Likes

Lisa confirmed during Brisbaneā€™s weather tonight that she is taking on Mon/Tues nights along with Sundays on The Project with Gorgi doing the other nights while Carrie is on maternity leave.

6 Likes