The Project (2015-Sept 2020)

Love that new font - really modern. Reminds me of the Google refresh

Agreed. I think this darker blue is better suited to winter when it’s dark outside at this time and needs to be a lighter blue now heading into summer.

1 Like

Wonder if they’ve updated the Sydney set as well which is mostly lightboxes (which are only 6 months old!).

Or maybe they could invest in a new multi-purpose set for Studio 10, Sunday Project and Rove? Just line the walls with screens and let the graphics do the work.

1 Like

Friday -
Gorgi Coghlan co-hosting with Waleed, Sarrah Le Marquand and Merrick Watts.

4 Likes

Do you know who’s on Sunday? I think Tommy will be busy.

I don’t know why they keep asking her back. She’s so bland.

2 Likes

Meshel Laurie joining Hamish, Lisa and Tommy.

Next week -
Monday -
Hamish filling in for Waleed.

1 Like

Good to know i’m not the only person who thinks this. She doesn’t add much, does she?

Exactly. Most times she just repeats something that has been said in a story and adds nothing new.

Noticed tonight they painted the alcove header thing black, which combined with the dark blue on the slanty things, makes the whole thing feel way more tight than before.

1 Like

5 Likes

Whilst I’m sure there are some MediaSpy members that wouldn’t be complaining about Tommy’s (for want of a better word) position in the above photo; but why is he doing that?

1 Like

He thinks he is funny.

2 Likes

He tries to do something funny for each photo, he’s clearly run out of ideas.

I’d say it’s because he was outed last week for wearing cutoff denim short shorts last week and was showing he was actually wearing pants this week.

3 Likes

I think he is just trying to get some action

Monday -
Hamish co-hosting with Lisa Wilkinson ,Tommy Little and Steve Price.

3 Likes

Ten have a couple of quite large billboards around Brisbane promoting various shows and network logo at the moment, The Project getting some great of features as part of that also.

1 Like

So is it coming from the Sydney or Melbourne studio? Cosidering 3 of them were in Sydney last night.

And Steve is Sydney based as well.

But no, looks like it was in the Melbourne studio.

3 Likes