The Morning Show

What’s the public holiday for?

Labor Day in NSW and Queens Birthday in QLD.

4 Likes

Matt Shirvington is hosting with Kylie (October 7, 8, 15 & 21)

Sally Bowrey hosting with Larry (October 20).

6 Likes

The Morning Show taking over live coverage at 10am AEDT live into Brisbane and Adelaide.

4 Likes

TMS must be wondering what’s going so wrong, as Today Extra are regularly beating them now. What needs to change?

5 Likes

Rare OB on Friday:

2 Likes

Very surprised, but happy, to see that they’re sending Larry and Kylie live on location.

The ‘easy/cost-saving’ alternative would’ve been to have Larry and Kylie at Martin Place crossing to Nathan Templeton from the Cathedral.

4 Likes

Not very exciting. They’re in Martin Place every day.

Larry and Kylie’s setup in Melbourne this morning, and special graphics.

9 Likes

Friday (19.11.2021): Matt Doran co-hosted with Kylie today.

4 Likes

So weird that they’re not getting Shirvington to host this with Doran on Sunrise.

11 Likes

I wonder if Matt had to do 14 days quarantine when returning from London? Feels rather soon to be back on screen. Wasn’t he just there the other week?

1 Like

Pretty sure all international arrivals into NSW who are fully vaccinated (and I assume Matt is fully vaccinated) can skip quarantine altogether.

4 Likes

I would say Doran will take over Kochie on his Xmas break.

4 Likes

Agree that is a very strange move.

1 Like

You don’t need to quarantine anymore…. This was the reason why Matt flew over in the first place :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Sorry, my mistake…considering we’ve been hearing about international arrivals needing to quarantine for almost the last two years, the need to not quarantine anymore slipped my mind.

2 Likes

Hmmmmm… I wonder what show he’s promoting… Does he have any live TV experience?

Good to see TMS’ budget expanding, the trip to Melbourne and now a guest host.