The Morning Show

Angela Cox is hosting with Larry this week.

Monday 20 July to Thursday 23 July-
Samantha Brett is presenting news updates.

7 Likes

Great to have Ange on this week, I prefer her on these kinds of shows instead of news bulletins as she can show her personality, though I’m surprised she’s co-hosted the entire week, because if she still does the 5pm news as normal this weekend she would’ve worked 9 days in a row by the end of it (not that I’m complaining, it’s always great to see her on our screens). They’ll probably just give her some days off at a later date to make up for it, also since she works a 6 day week.

3 Likes

Monday 24th July:
Angela Cox is hosting with Larry, and Samantha Brett is presenting news updates.

5 Likes

Kylie Gillies is back tomorrow.

8 Likes

Monday 3 August-

Kylie is also reading news updates with Larry doing the weather forecast.

8 Likes

The Morning Show Saturday edition will start at 11am this morning thanks to the live broadcast from Canberra for the anniversary of the end of WWII.

5 Likes

Credit YouTube/ For The Love of Broadcast

A classic moment from TMS in July 2007 a few weeks after the show debuted.

5 Likes

When the time comes for Larry and Kylie to retire from the TV industry, I wonder what will happen to The Morning Show?

New presenters?

Or do you just axe the show altogether, to try something new in the timeslot? So that Larry and Kylie will be known as the only ever hosts of this program?

6 Likes

Come back and ask that again in 20 years if FTA networks still exist. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Larry presenting weather:

6 Likes

I’m sure Larry loved the opportunity to present weather :joy:

Was this from today? No Ange in?, who usually does news updates Monday-Thursday?

1 Like

Kylie and Larry are now sitting at a desk. Not sure if it’s just for the news at the start of the show or whether it will be a permanent fixture throughout the show (apologies for the bad quality).

On another note, Angela Cox is back presenting news updates this morning.

10 Likes

That is the old Daily Edition desk. That doesn’t actually look to bad. Daily Edition should’ve used the set up instead rather than purchasing new set elements.

The old Daily Edition desks seem to find new homes. Their previous desk was shipped to Melbourne.

4 Likes

That looks terrible. I don’t know if it’s the angle or what, but looks shocking

Some more caps with the desk incorporated.

7 Likes

Is this more of 7 stealing from 9?

5 Likes

Why are they shooting upward? It looks shocking. Bring the camera to eye level!

Also I really don’t understand the reason for the desk, stick to standing and the couch.

5 Likes

They still used other elements of the set, including the couch. But, I think the desk is a little too serious. Just because 9 have to, doesn’t mean you should. Stick to the sofa.

4 Likes

Definitely agree @nationalnews l prefer the couch!

1 Like

That desk would be better off replacing the Sunrise desk. It looks OK-ish but the angles are shocking.