The Morning Show

Those panels behind Larry and Kylie look familiar/an updated old? I reckon I’m thinking of the 2005-2011 Seven News set?

2 Likes

To me they look like the shelves used on The Daily Edition in its early days.

3 Likes

Infomercials to catch up with new look

4 Likes

Also, I liked WS’ library/book shelf screen back-drop on the often used soft set during the 2010’s with AOK and Sam > AOK and Monique.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Full package here:

18 Likes

The change over from Sunrise to The Morning Show seems to be similar to the previous setup where Sunrise graphics are missing for the final segment of that show.

Tuesday

TMS graphics appear after several secs

Monday

8 Likes

The Morning Show looks great after the revamp. Not too sure about the Sunrise logo given that it’s distinctively different and not ‘Sunrise Extra’ but overall much more refreshing and clean to look at visually. Now the onus is on Studio 10 to pull off something even better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (like if that’s going to happen)

6 Likes

It’s such a shame our networks often overlook things like floorings and visually appealing overhead lighting grids etc.

Those grey floors and walls near the big screen feel so cold and dull, such a contrast to the warm yellow, white and wood tones in other spaces.

5 Likes

Yeah it would be nice if the whole space used the same wood flooring as the raised platform.

1 Like

Tiktok not updated yet?

5 Likes

Outside Seven’s new studios

9 Likes

For context of where the shots were taken.

I don’t know why I assumed the studios were built into the office tower :man_facepalming:t2:

16 Likes
9 Likes

The whole show should be by the pool.

3 Likes

Agree, I know they’re there for easy post access to guests and winners, but with the big screens they may as well be back in the studios.

1 Like

Updated with pool deck caps

7 Likes

I don’t think (unlike Sunrise and apart from the pool and obviously talent being there from the Logies) TMS did enough to make it obvious they were on-location at The Star, apart from some panning staircase/lobby shots. Especially after a while when sitting down in front of that make-shift wall screen zoomed-in, you could be forgiven for thinking after a while they were back at Eveleigh.

1 Like

9 Likes

^ I’m quite sure that the Opera House has sails that light up not sales. :joy:

6 Likes